Tsinghua University Scholarship Invitation: Applications are currently ongoing for the Siemens China Scholarship at Tsinghua University for International Students. Interested students can see the details and apply if eligible.
Siemens China Scholarship Details and FAQs
- Siemens China Scholarship Details and FAQs
- When is the application deadline?
- Which countries are eligible for the scholarship?
- In which host country will the awardees be studying?
- What is the category of this opportunity?
- How do I know if I’m eligible for the scholarship?
- What are the benefits of the award?
- What is the duration of the programme?
- How to Apply for the Programme:
The Siemens China Scholarship at Tsinghua University is a full scholarship offered by Siemens Ltd., China to support outstanding international students to pursue Ph.D. degrees in Department of Mechanical Engineering, Department of Computer Science and Technology, Academy of Arts & Design, School of Software, Department of Automation, Department of Electrical Engineering and other related departments or schools at Tsinghua University.
The Scholarship recipients will cooperate with Siemens in 12 fields (details in Table 1), such as Artificial Intelligence, Internet of Things, Cyber Security, Future of Automation, Autonomous Robotics, etc. to conduct research in the Ph.D. stage. Through the study and practice in the forefront of industrial technology development, Scholarship recipients will lay the foundation for the growth of innovative talents in the industry.
When is the application deadline?
1st March, 2019 (Beijing Time): 17:00 PM
Which countries are eligible for the scholarship?
In which host country will the awardees be studying?
What is the category of this opportunity?
How do I know if I’m eligible for the scholarship?
Applicants for the Scholarship should meet all the following requirements:
- 1. Meet the requirements of admission for international graduate students
- 2. Should apply the department/school in the table 1;
- 3. Must appreciate Siemens Values, and be willing to work together with Siemens to carry out research work;
- 4. Are not offered other kinds of scholarships for study at Tsinghua University.
What are the benefits of the award?
- Tuition fees: 40,000 RMB/year;
- Living allowance (including accommodation, medical insurance, books or other materials and transportation,etc.): 160,000 RMB/year in total.
What is the duration of the programme?
How to Apply for the Programme:
Apply for 2019 full-time international graduate programs and submit the online application at http://gradadmission.tsinghua.edu.cn. It is important to go through all application requirements on the Programme Webpage see link below) before applying.
Tsinghua University is a major research university in Beijing, and a member of the elite C9 League of Chinese universities. Since its establishment in 1911, it has graduated numerous Chinese leaders in politics, business, academia, and culture.