Applications are currently ongoing for the Transform Together Full-Time Scholarships at Sheffield Hallam University – Undergraduate and Masters. Interested students should see the details below.
Transform Together Full-Time Scholarship Details and FAQs
- Transform Together Full-Time Scholarship Details and FAQs
- When is the application deadline?
- Is the scholarship/opportunity offered annually?
- Which countries are eligible for the scholarship?
- In which host country will I be studying?
- What is the category of this opportunity?
- What are the selection and eligibility criteria?
- What are the benefits of the scholarship?
- How long will the scholarship last?
- How to Apply for the Transform Together Full-Time Scholarship
Are you ambitious? Do you want to represent international students at Sheffield Hallam University now and in the future? If so, these exclusive and competitive scholarships are aimed at you.
Transform Together scholarships are open to students from any non-EU country applying to study at Sheffield Hallam University to enrol in the next academic year.
The scholarships will be awarded to well-qualified students who demonstrate academic, personal or professional achievement on their scholarship application form. Successful applicants will be awarded with a certificate to mark their achievement following enrollment on their course.
Sheffield Hallam University UK is offering the Transform Together scholarships for all full-time Undergraduate and Postgraduate studies.
When is the application deadline?
1st November 2018 for January 2019 start
Is the scholarship/opportunity offered annually?
Which countries are eligible for the scholarship?
International students are eligible.
In which host country will I be studying?
Sheffield Hallam University UK
What is the category of this opportunity?
Undergraduate and Postgraduate
What are the selection and eligibility criteria?
To be eligible to apply for one of these scholarships you must
- Be an international or a European Union (non-UK) fee paying student
- Postgraduate only – have achieved a minimum 2.1 or equivalent in your honours degree and must meet the English and academic entry requirements for your course.
- Undergraduate only – have achieved the English and academic entry requirements for the course. If you are awarded an undergraduate scholarship, you must successfully complete each year of study to continue to receive the fee waiver.
- Have accepted an offer for a full-time taught undergraduate or postgraduate course at Sheffield Hallam University.
- Be fully self-funding your studies
- Be able to pay any additional fees your course may require, for example field trips
You are not eligible to apply if you
- Are receiving full or part funding for your studies from a sponsor or other scholarship provider
- Are studying a Sheffield Hallam course at a partner institution, or
- Have an offer for our Graduate Certificate International Pre-Masters in Business and English or International Foundation Programme in art, design and media or business, law and social sciences, and Science, Technology, Engineering and Maths. You can apply for a scholarship for the course that you will progress onto following successful completion of the preparation programme.
What are the benefits of the scholarship?
Half fee waiver (50%) is available for postgraduate courses and for each year of an undergraduate degree.
A package of incentives is to be confirmed, but will include
- the opportunity to become an alumni ambassador back in your home country
- a programme of events which aims to enhance your learning and social experience with fellow scholars
- a Sheffield Hallam University hoodie
Successful scholars will be expected to represent Sheffield Hallam University through various activities during the academic year and after graduation.
How long will the scholarship last?
For full period of study
How to Apply for the Transform Together Full-Time Scholarship
To apply for a Transform Together Scholarship, please follow these steps
- Apply for a course at Sheffield Hallam. If you have not applied for a course, please visit our online prospectus
- Check you meet the scholarship eligibility criteria listed below
- When you have accepted an offer to study on a course here, apply for a scholarship online using the link below by the closing date of 31 May 2018
Scholarship application form
- Send your academic transcripts to email@example.com by 31 May 2018
- You will be notified if you have been successful within one month of the deadline. All decisions are at the University’s discretion and are final.