About Total Scholarship
- About Total Scholarship
- Total Scholarship Exam Sample Past Questions
- 1. When did Nigeria export her first crude oil
- 2. A check by a bank on itself is called ……………….
- 3. If a/(a+b) = 37/40. Find a/(b – a)
- 4. Various documents used different transport systems such as:
- 5. A check by the bank on itself is known as ………..
- 6. When did Nigeria export her first crude oil …….
- 7. If R:S = 4:5, Find 5R.
- 8. Where was the first Petro-chemical industry established?
- 9. If a/(a+b) = 37/40 Find a/(a-b) …..
- 10. If m=0 then (m-m)/(m+m)=?
- Sample of Total Scholarship Logical Reasoning Questions
To qualify for consideration applicants MUST be/show:
- Registered FULL TIME undergraduates in recognized Nigerian Universities.
- Certified 100/200 level students at the time of application
- Proof of SSCE or equivalent certificate
- Proof of UME scores, Admission letters & Matriculation numbers
NOTE: The following categories of students should not apply:
- 300 level students and above
- Current beneficiaries of similar awards from other companies and agencies
The TEPENG – Total Scholarship exam usually holds in six centers across the country, the examination was conducted by WAEC.
The WAEC officials have always been stunned at the number of students who come for the exam as the large crowd do not usually match the figure on their list, it has also been noticed that most of the students sometimes receive false information that anyone who applied is qualified to write.
Unfortunately for many of the students that usually come from far distances under that guise, their names are not usually in the list of shortlisted candidates. So, ensure you are shortlisted via email for the scholarship before you attempt to present yourself at the exam center to avoid disappointment.
Total Scholarship Exam Sample Past Questions
The Total Undergraduate scholarship aptitude test is a WAEC based Exam. You will be writing three sections in the exam, The main contents of the Total scholarship exam/test Logical Reasoning, Quantitative Reasoning, Verbal Reasoning, Analogy, Arithmetic.
It is important to note that winners are those who have known how these questions come out and have attempted them over time.
Someone without the awareness of this can spend about 20 minutes of the 80 minutes of the exam trying to figure out what the exam is all about.
DISCLAIMER: Please, please, we do not provide or sell any past questions here. DO NOT fall prey to fraudsters. The following questions above are simply sample questions. All the best!
Here are samples of the Total scholarship exam sample past questions for a previous TEPENG Scholarship Exams. Provide your answers to the following questions on the comment section below.
1. When did Nigeria export her first crude oil
2. A check by a bank on itself is called ……………….
- Credit transfer
- Direct debit
- Certified cheque
- Bank draft
3. If a/(a+b) = 37/40. Find a/(b – a)
4. Various documents used different transport systems such as:
Bill of Lading, bill of sight, consignment note etc, search for others
5. A check by the bank on itself is known as ………..
Bank draft, also look for meaning of Direct debit, certified check, credit transfer
6. When did Nigeria export her first crude oil …….
The answer is 1958.
7. If R:S = 4:5, Find 5R.
You should solve that in less than 60 secs and give an answer.
8. Where was the first Petro-chemical industry established?
9. If a/(a+b) = 37/40 Find a/(a-b) …..
10. If m=0 then (m-m)/(m+m)=?
Sample of Total Scholarship Logical Reasoning Questions
Six people, Alan, Betty, Charles, David, Elmer, and Faith. Compete in a cooking contest at the country fair.
Their finishing positions at the contest are as follows:
Alan finishes neither first nor last
Betty finishes ahead of both Charles and David
Elmer finishes in third place
11. Which of the following is a complete and accurate list of all contestants who could finished first?
- Betty or Elmer
- Betty or Faith
- Betty, Charles, or David
- Betty, Charles, or Faith
- Betty, Charles, David.
12. Which of the following could be the finishing order?
- Betty, Faith, Elmer, Alan, David, Charles
- Betty, Elmer, Charles, David, Alan, Faith
- Alan, Faith, Elmer, Betty, Charles, David
- Faith, Charles, Elmer, Betty, Alan, David
- Betty, Faith, Elmer, Charles, David.