Home » Scholarships » Total Scholarship Examination Sample Past Questions and Format

Total Scholarship Examination Sample Past Questions and Format

About Total Scholarship

To qualify for consideration applicants MUST be/show:

SEE The Top 15 Undergraduate Scholarships For Nigerian University Students and Their Worth
  • Registered FULL TIME undergraduates in recognized Nigerian Universities.
  • Certified 100/200 level students at the time of application
  • Proof of SSCE or equivalent certificate
  • Proof of UME scores, Admission letters & Matriculation numbers

NOTE: The following categories of students should not apply:

• 300 level students and above
  • Current beneficiaries of similar awards from other companies and agencies

The TEPENG – Total Scholarship exam usually holds in six centers across the country, the examination was conducted by WAEC.

The WAEC officials have always been stunned at the number of students who come for the exam as the large crowd do not usually match the figure on their list, it has also been noticed that most of the students sometimes receive false information that anyone who applied is qualified to write.

Unfortunately for many of the students that usually come from far distances under that guise, their names are not usually in the list of shortlisted candidates. So, ensure you are shortlisted via email for the scholarship before you attempt to present yourself at the exam center to avoid disappointment.

Total Scholarship Exam Sample Past Questions

The Total Undergraduate scholarship aptitude test is a WAEC based Exam. You will be writing  three sections in the exam, The main contents of the Total scholarship exam/test Logical Reasoning, Quantitative Reasoning, Verbal Reasoning, Analogy, Arithmetic.

It is important to note that winners are those who have known how these questions come out and have attempted them over time.

Someone without the awareness of this can spend about 20 minutes of the 80 minutes of the exam trying to figure out what the exam is all about.

DISCLAIMER: Please, please, we do not provide or sell any past questions here. DO NOT fall prey to fraudsters. The following questions above are simply sample questions. All the best!

Here are samples of the Total scholarship exam sample past questions for a previous TEPENG Scholarship Exams. Provide your answers to the following questions on the comment section below.

1. When did Nigeria export her first crude oil

1. 1952
  2. 1956
  3. 1958
  4. 1961

2. A check by a bank on itself is called ……………….

1. Credit transfer
  2. Direct debit
  3. Certified cheque
  4. Bank draft

3. If a/(a+b) = 37/40. Find a/(b – a)

1. 7/34
  2. 3/37
  3. 7/37
  4. 3/34

4. Various documents used different transport systems such as:

Bill of Lading, bill of sight, consignment note etc, search for others

5. A check by the bank on itself is known as ………..

Bank draft, also look for meaning of Direct debit, certified check, credit transfer

6. When did Nigeria export her first crude oil …….

The answer is 1958.

7. If R:S = 4:5, Find 5R.

You should solve that in less than 60 secs and give an answer.

8. Where was the first Petro-chemical industry established?

1. Kaduna
  2. Port-Harcourt
  3. Lagos
  4. Warri

9. If a/(a+b) = 37/40 Find a/(a-b) …..

10. If m=0 then (m-m)/(m+m)=?

Sample of Total Scholarship Logical Reasoning Questions

Six people, Alan, Betty, Charles, David, Elmer, and Faith. Compete in a cooking contest at the country fair.

Their finishing positions at the contest are as follows:

Alan  finishes neither first nor last

Betty finishes ahead of both Charles and David

Elmer finishes in third place

11. Which of the following is a complete and accurate list of all contestants who could finished first?

1. Betty or Elmer
  2. Betty or Faith
  3. Betty, Charles, or David
  4. Betty, Charles, or Faith
  5. Betty, Charles, David.

12. Which of the following could be the finishing order?

1. Betty, Faith, Elmer, Alan, David, Charles
  2. Betty, Elmer, Charles, David, Alan, Faith
  3. Alan, Faith, Elmer, Betty, Charles, David
  4. Faith, Charles, Elmer, Betty, Alan, David
  5. Betty, Faith, Elmer, Charles, David.

Want to be notified anytime there's a new post? Subscribe here to get the latest opportunities delivered to your email address by Google Feedburner.

1 2 3 10 11
  • Fadipe

Engineering

• Thankgod

How do i get nnpc/total scholarship past question and answer?

• Erim Saviour

How do i subscribe for updates?

• Dominic

How do I know my exam center out of the two I chose?

• Pls In my CGPA,my school hasn't released ours for first semester until I go back to sch so I was confused and filled a wrong CGPA,can it be corrected??

• Ofatfoed

Please, how many questions are we going to be asked?

1. I do not know the exact number.

• Samuel

Please our results are been pasted on notice board. And not given or sent to us.pls how to I proof my cgpa

1. I wish I have a solution for you, but I do not. Sorry.

2. Apply to ur school department for ur semester results transcript

• Obeleri Chiamaka

please my school has only given us first semester result we are yet to see our second semester result can I use my first semester GPA to register

1. Yes, Chiamaka, you can use your first semester CGPA to register.

• Afolabi Philip

Are they going to allow us bring in paper and jamb calculator for some of their solvings?

• Grace Onyilo

Dear commentator, please what is the duration of the scholarship and will there be a change of institution or qualified candidates maintains their various schools? Thanks

1. Grace, the scholarship lasts for the duration of the course of study. And it is against their terms for any beneficiary or awardee to change their course or school.

• are jamb calculators allowed

• Please I received an SMS of invitation but I have not received an email of invitation too but I am told on the SMS tonprint the email invitation sent to me, I haven't received any E-mail yet please what do I do.

1. Mfon, are you sure you are not checking an email different from what you used to register?

2. Am sure of the email is used

3. Mfon, is it gmail or yahoo? Try checking your spam box.

• Daniel

i was shortlisted but unilag hasnt given us id card, can i still go for the exam by presenting my invitation card....

1. yes, you can Daniel but it would be wise to request for a temporary form of identification from your Department for the purpose of the scholarship exam.

• My school have not given identity card yet, nd my name was shortlisted. Pls how do I go about it?

1. Linda, congrats on succeeding at the first phase and being shortlisted.
      Have you tried requesting via an application letter to your Departmental HOD for a temporary form of identification for the purpose of the scholarship exam?

• Tkfubara

Please, I want to know if nnpc/total has shortlisted candidates for the exam.

1. They are yet to shortlist.

• Precious

The test is coming up on saturday but i have not recieved any message,what do i do pls

1. Precious, all we can do for now is to be patient!

• I want to know if they have shortlisted some for the test and how soon bcos im yet to receive msg.

• Sandra

Comments (required)pls I received an email showing a successful application I just want to know if or if not candidates has already been shortlisted because Ive not received any messages since then

1. Sandra, candidates are yet to be shortlisted.

• Comments (required)I am in second year unn but my school has not released all the first year results what do I do.

1. Mercy, what about your first semester CGPA?

• pls how do I get past questions for this NNPC/TOTAL scholarship, and also what subjects are we expected to read as engineering students

1. Ledum, for now we do not have the past questions.
      But I think you can get it at Nigerianuiversityscholarships.com, the admin sells the past question on the site.
      However, Logical Reasoning, Quantitative Reasoning, Verbal Reasoning, Analogy, and Arithmetics are the category subjects you should expect.
      If you have G-MAT, read on those categories. You can download GMAT here.
      The exam is basically to test your speed and accuracy in reasoning. The questions will be questions you can attempt. It's just a matter of how fast you will be in figuring out the answers.

1 2 3 10 11