Dan David Prize Scholarship Invitation: Applications are currently ongoing for the Israel The Dan David Prize Scholarships for International Doctoral Students. Interested students can see the details and apply if eligible.
Dan David Prize Scholarship Details and FAQs
- Dan David Prize Scholarship Details and FAQs
- When is the application deadline?
- Is the scholarship/opportunity offered annually?
- Which countries are eligible for the scholarship?
- In which host country will the awardees be studying?
- Eligible Fields of Researchers:
- What is the category of this opportunity?
- How do I know if I’m eligible for the scholarship?
- What are the selection criteria?
- How many scholarship awards are available?
- What are the benefits of the scholarship?
- How to Apply for the Dan David Prize Scholarships
Tel Aviv University is a public research university in the neighborhood of Ramat Aviv in Tel Aviv, Israel. With over 30,000 students, the University is the largest in the country.
The Dan David Prize is a joint international corporation, endowed by the Dan David Foundation and headquartered at Tel Aviv University. The Dan David Prize recognizes and encourages innovative and interdisciplinary research that cuts across traditional boundaries and paradigms. It aims to foster universal values of excellence, creativity, justice, democracy and progress and to promote the scientific, technological and humanistic achievements that advance and improve our world.
The Dan David Prize covers three time dimensions – Past, Present and Future – that represent realms of human achievement. Each year the International Board chooses one field within each time dimension. Following a review process by independent Review Commitees comprised of renowned scholars and professionals, the International Board then chooses the laureates for each field. Each year the Dan David Prize awards 20 scholarships of US$15,000 each to outstanding doctoral students and postdoctoral researchers.
When is the application deadline?
10th March, 2019
Is the scholarship/opportunity offered annually?
Which countries are eligible for the scholarship?
In which host country will the awardees be studying?
Tel Aviv University, Israel
Eligible Fields of Researchers:
Advanced doctoral and postdoctoral students of excellent achievements and promise studying topics related to the fields chosen for this year, are invited to apply for the Dan David Prize Scholarships 2018.
What is the category of this opportunity?
How do I know if I’m eligible for the scholarship?
Registered doctoral and post-doctoral researchers who study at recognized universities throughout the world, and whose research has been approved, are eligible to apply.
What are the selection criteria?
The Dan David Prize scholarships are granted according to merit, without discrimination based on gender, race, religion, nationality, or political affiliation.
How many scholarship awards are available?
20 (10 scholarships are awarded to students from universities all over the world and 10 scholarships to students from Tel Aviv University)
What are the benefits of the scholarship?
How to Apply for the Dan David Prize Scholarships
- The application process, including the uploading of required documents, must be completed online only via the Dan David Prize website.
- The requested Application Form and all documentation must be completed in English only.
- It is important to go through the Application Guidelines before applying.