Applications are currently ongoing for the Bach Khoa University Undergraduate Scholarships for Engineering Programs. Interested students should see the details below.
Scholarship FAQs and Details
If you are an outstanding student, we want to recognize and reward your talent with prestigious scholarships awarded by HCMUT (BKU). These scholarships support your learning journey by paying for your course of study, either in part or in full.
When is the application deadline?
Applications for HCMUT (BKU) scholarships will close on: 30 January 2018.
What are the study programs?
- Scholarships are available for full-time undergraduate students at Ho Chi Minh City University of Technology (Bach Khoa University).
- Scholarships are awarded to students apply for any undergraduate programs at HCMUT (BKU). (View all of the program here)
What are the requirements?
|100% tuition fee||1|
|75% tuition fee||3|
|50% tuition fee||5|
|25% tuition fee||8|
How to Apply for the Scholarship
Applicants apply for scholarships through the same online application form used for admissions. To apply online, please click here.
Application is considered complete if:
- All required fields of the application are filled.
- All of the following required documents are uploaded to the application form or sent to the email email@example.com:
- High School Certificate
- High School Transcript
- Other certificates including English Certificate (if any) will also be very supportive.
- All of the documents submitted must be translated into English. Also, please enclose the original documents for confronting.
- The scholarships are given for the first semester. In order to maintain the scholarships in the following academic semesters, students must have: GPA ≥ 7.0 (10 point scale)
- Scholarships only apply to tuition fee in Vietnam, NOT to the tuition fee in the last two years if students choose to transfer to our partner universities.
After receiving the Scholarship Offer Letter from HCMUT (BKU), students have to sign on the documents, and finish the admission fee & tuition fees by 30 January 2018.
Bach Khoa University
Besides scholarships for students, HCMUT (BKU) also offers Financial Aid to assist applicants with their higher education. Also, through Financial Aid, students are educated about their financial rights and responsibilities to enable them to make informed decisions about their education funding and to encourage responsible borrowing and repayment practices.
About Bach Khoa University
Bach Khoa University – Vietnam National University (formerly Ho Chi Minh City University of Technology), established in 1957, is a state-owned and comprehensive university with 11 academic faculties, offering Doctor, Master and Undergraduate programs in various majors such as: Petroleum, Chemical Engineering, Industrial Management, IT, Mechanical and Mechatronics Engineering, Electrical and Electronics Engineering, Civil Engineering, Transportation Engineering, Environment Technology and Management.
Bach Khoa University (BKU) has been recognized as the leading center of academy, scientific researching and technology transferring in Vietnam. In 2017, BKU is one of the four universities in Vietnam to be accredited by HCERES (The High Council for Evaluation of Research and Higher Education, Europe) at institutional-level. Additionally, BKU is the first university in Vietnam to achieve ABET (Accreditation Board for Engineering and Technology Certification, USA) in two majors: Computer Science and Computer Engineering. We also achieved AUN – QA (Quality Assurance in ASEAN University Network Certification) in 9 majors: Telecommunication Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Chemical Engineering, Civil Engineering, Manufacturing Engineering, Business Administration, Industrial System Engineering, Automatic Control Engineering and Electrical-Electronic Engineering.