Applications are currently ongoing for the 2018 International Student Services Scholarships at University of Hawaii. Interested students should see the details below.
The University of Hawaiʻi system (formally the University of Hawaiʻi and popularly known as U.H.) is a public, co-educational college and university system that confers associate, bachelor’s, master’s, and doctoral degrees through three university campuses, seven community college campuses, an employment training center, three university centers, four education centers and various other research facilities distributed across six islands throughout the State of Hawaii in the United States.
All schools of the University of Hawaii system are accredited by the Western Association of Schools and Colleges. The U.H. system’s main administrative offices are located on the property of the University of Hawaiʻi at Mānoa in Honolulu CDP.
The International Student Services (ISS), the University of Hawaii at Manoa campus community is offering Scholarships to International students who are looking to acquire a degree program at the Institution.
This scholarship program encourages and supports international students to meet their educational, professional and personal goals.
- January 15, 2018
- February 16, 2018
Eligible Countries: International
Host Country: USA
Course Level: Undergraduate
Number of Scholarships: Not specified
- International Undergraduate Student Scholarship: $10,000/year (up to 4 years)
- June Chun Naughton ISS Scholarship: Varies ~$500-1,000
- Kenji Yamagumi Scholarship: Varies ~$500-1,000
- Dai Ho Chun Scholarship: Varies ~$500-1,000
- Financial Hardship Scholarship: Varies ~$500-1,000
- Outstanding International Student Scholarship: Varies ~$500-1,000
- ISS Internship Scholarship: $4,000/year
- Summer Financial Hardship Scholarship: Varies ~$500-1,000
- Summer ISS Internship Scholarship: Varies ~$500-1,000
Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible for this scholarship program, applicants must:
- demonstrate competence in the English language prior to admission.
- have applied or applying to University Of Hawaii
- be International students
How to Apply for the Scholarship