Applications are currently ongoing for the Harvard University Agricultural Innovation in Africa Fellowship, USA – for 2018 Session. Interested students should see the details below.
Scholarship Details and FAQs
- Scholarship Details and FAQs
- How to Apply for the Scholarship
The Harvard University is offering the Agricultural Innovation in Africa (AIA) fellowship program to interested applicants who are willing to pursue the fellowship program.
Fellows will study agricultural science and technology policy improvement through Africa’s Regional Economic Communities (RECs).
When is the application deadline?
16th January 2018
In which host country will I be studying?
What is the course level?
How many scholarship awards are available?
What are the benefits of the scholarship?
This is a non-stipendiary fellowship. Applicants are encouraged to find other sources of funding.
How long will the scholarship last?
1 Academic Year (10 Months)
How do I know if I’m eligible for the scholarship?
Predoctoral candidates and recent recipients of a Ph.D. or equivalent degree
How to Apply for the Scholarship
- CV/ Resume
- Unofficial transcript (pre-doctoral fellow applicants only)
- Research statement (3-5 pages)
- Writing sample (less than 50 pages)
- Should be one published or unpublished piece written by the applicant (co-authored pieces not accepted) in English that will demonstrate his/her English-language writing ability
- Can be a journal article, book chapter, dissertation chapter, white paper, etc. you have produced in your field
- Contact information for 3 recommenders submitting letters on your behalf.