Applications are currently ongoing for the 2018 Global Scholars Program for international Students at Clark University. Interested students should see the details below.
Clark University is an American private research university located in Worcester, Massachusetts, the second largest city in New England. It is adjacent to University Park about 50 miles west of Boston.
The Clark University, USA invites applications for the Global Scholars Program which is offered to International students who are looking to acquire a scholarship opportunity at the Institution.
The Global Scholars Program (GSP) is a special program for incoming international students who have demonstrated outstanding leadership in their home communities before attending Clark.
Application Deadline: 1st February, 2018
Offered annually? Yes
Eligible Countries: All
Host Country: Clark University, Massachusetts, USA
Eligible Field of Study: All
Course Level: Undergraduate taught
Number of Scholarships: Several
Value Of Scholarship: Successful candidates will receive:
- a scholarship of $15,000 to $25,000 per year (for four years, contingent upon meeting academic standards for renewal).
- a guaranteed $2,500 taxable stipend for a paid internship or research assistantship taken for academic credit during the summer following your sophomore or junior year.
- Participate in the Global Scholars Mentor Program, including a semi-annual dinner hosted by the president of Clark University. You will be assigned to a faculty adviser, and receive guidance from staff or alumni leadership mentors.
Duration Of Scholarship: 4 years
Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible for this scholarship program, applicants must:
- be International students
- be a first-year applicant (not a transfer student) who has attended school overseas for at least four years.
- also have demonstrated the potential to provide leadership in your community and the world and to commit to making a difference.
- maintain an annual GPA of at least a 3.0. Failure to do so may result in a decrease or loss of Global Scholar scholarship.