Applications are currently ongoing for the 2018 Fully-Funded Doctoral Scholarship at University of Notre Dame, USA. Interested students should see the details below.
The University of Notre Dame du Lac is a Catholic research university located adjacent to South Bend, Indiana, in the United States. Notre Dame is a large, four-year, highly residential research university.
The University of Notre Dame’s Kroc Institute for International Peace Studies is offering scholarship opportunities to interested applicants who are willing to pursue a degree program at the Institution.
The Kroc Institute provides students full financial support in the form of fellowships, graduate assistantships, and tuition scholarships, plus a stipend for living expenses for five years.
Application Deadline: December 15, 2017
Eligible Countries: The US, as well as Non-US citizens, are eligible to apply for this scholarship programme.
Host Country: USA
Course Level: Doctorate
Eligible Field Of Study:
- PhD in Anthropology & Peace Studies
- PhD in History & Peace Studies
- PhD in Political Science & Peace Studies
- PhD in Psychology & Peace Studies
- PhD in Sociology & Peace Studies
- PhD in Theology & Peace Studies
Value Of Scholarships: Incoming PhD students normally receive either a fellowship or assistantship that provides full tuition, plus a stipend for living expenses for five years, contingent upon satisfactory progress in the program. Living-expense stipends for the 2016-17 academic year are $21,500.
Number Of Scholarships: Not specified
Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible for this scholarship program, applicants must:
- be U.S or Non-U.S citizens
- have completed their bachelors and masters degree program
- have good academic records
- have applied or applying to Notre Dame University
How to Apply for the Scholarship
The following materials are required to apply to the Ph.D. program:
- University of Notre Dame Graduate School application
- Resume or Curriculum Vitae (CV)
- Statement of Intent
- Writing sample
- 3 letters of recommendation
- Letter of Verification of English Proficiency (for non-native speakers of English only)
- TOEFL or IELTS (for non-native speakers of English only)
- Graduate Record Exam (GRE)