Applications are currently ongoing for the 2018 Foward Focus Fully-Funded Scholarships at Arizona State University. Interested students should see the details below.
Arizona State University is a public metropolitan research university on five campuses across the Phoenix metropolitan area, and four regional learning centers throughout Arizona.
The W. P. Carey School of Business invites applications for the Foward Focus Scholarship Program which is offered to International students who are willing to pursue a degree program at Arizona State University, USA.
The W. P. Carey School of Business educates tomorrow’s business leaders, takes an entrepreneurial approach to learning, and conducts groundbreaking research, in order to create positive change on a global scale.
Application Deadline: February 6, 2018
Eligible Countries: International
Host Country: USA
Course Level: MBA
Eligible Field Of Study: Scholarships are awarded in the field of business administration.
Selection Criteria: An applicant whose native language is not English (regardless of current residency) must provide proof of English proficiency. Your application will not be processed without valid proof of English proficiency.
Number of Scholarships: Not specified
Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible for this program, applicants must:
- have completed their bachelors degree program
- have applied or applying to MBA
- have good academic records
- be proficient in English Language
How to Apply for the Scholarship
The following are required during application:
- Personal info — contact details, birth date, citizenship, Social Security number
- Current resume and essay question responses
- Recommender(s) contact information: name, affliation, and work email address of an individual who can answer questions about your personal qualities, profession success, career aspirations, and ability to perform in a graduate program