Applications are currently ongoing for the 2017 University of Miami International Student Scholarships. Interested students should see the details below.
Are you interested in pursuing a degree program at a US University? If yes, here is one. The University of Miami is a private research university which is offering scholarship opportunities to International students who has interest in undergoing a degree program at the Institution.
This scholarship program is ranged between $5,000 – $28,000 annually.
- November 1 (Early Decision/Early Action)
- January 1 (Regular Decision)
Value Of Scholarships
This scholarship program is ranged between $5,000 – $28,000 annually
To be eligible for this scholarship program, applicants must:
- be International students
- have applied for a course of study at University Of Miami, USA
- must submit a complete application for admission with all academic credentials, including a bank letter
- have good academic records from previous educational programs
- provide evidence of proficiency in English at the higher level required by the University.