Applications are currently ongoing for the WMG Excellence Masters Scholarships at University of Warwick for International Students. Interested students should see the details below.
Scholarship Details and FAQs
- Scholarship Details and FAQs
- When is the application deadline?
- Which countries are eligible for the scholarship?
- In which host country will I be studying?
- What is the award about?
- What is the category of this opportunity?
- How do I know if I’m eligible for the scholarship?
- What are the selection criteria?
- Value and Number of Scholarships
- Duration of Scholarship
- How to Apply for the Programme
WMG will be awarding over £750,000 in scholarships and bursaries to students commencing study on our full-time MSc programmes beginning in October 2018.
When is the application deadline?
20th May 2018 (17:00 GMT)
Which countries are eligible for the scholarship?
In which host country will I be studying?
What is the award about?
WMG (formally Warwick Manufacturing Group) is one of the largest academic departments at the University of Warwick, located in the Faculty of Science. The department provides inspiring and industry relevant Masters education in fields related to Management, Technology, and Innovation. WMG is nationally and internationally renowned for collaborative R&D with global companies
What is the category of this opportunity?
How do I know if I’m eligible for the scholarship?
- Applicants should have applied to study on a WMG Full-time MSc course that runs in the UK, starting October 2018, before applying for the WMG Excellence Scholarship.
- Applicants should have an excellent academic track-record. The WMG Scholarship committee will be reviewing both the academic achievement (usually the equivalent of a British 1st Class Honours Degree) and Scholarship Statement when awarding.
- For conditional offer-holders, scholarship awards will also be conditional on achieving the awardee’s final predicted grade.
- WMG Excellence Scholarships are for self-funded students only. NB: students with partial bursaries on scholarship-loan schemes or partially funded by an external organisation may be considered. Awardees should inform the scholarship committee if they are in receipt of another scholarship or are later awarded other funding.
- WMG Excellence Scholarships are awarded for study on UK Full-time MSc Programmes only.
- WMG Excellence Scholarships are paid towards tuition fees only and cannot be paid in cash or towards accommodation or maintenance costs.
- WMG will award WMG Excellence Scholarships across all WMG Full-time MSc Programmes to maximize nationality and gender diversity.
- In order to maximise your chances of success, we recommend you submit your MSc application as early as possible.
What are the selection criteria?
WMG Excellence Scholarships are available on a competitive basis. Awards will be based on past academic achievement, previous experience, extracurricular activities, reasons for study, and your vision for the future.
Value and Number of Scholarships
Up to a total of 50 WMG Excellence Scholarships will be awarded on a % discount of the tuition fees. Awards will range from 25% to 50% fee discount.
Duration of Scholarship
How to Apply for the Programme
Students must complete our Scholarship Application form in order to be considered for the WMG Excellence Scholarships.