About the 2018/2019 Manchester Metropolitan University Vice-Chancellor Scholarships for International Students
Applications are currently ongoing for the 2018/2019 Manchester Metropolitan University Vice-Chancellor Scholarships and all interested students are invited to apply.
Manchester Metropolitan University provides a range of university-wide undergraduate and postgraduate funding which international students are able to apply for, including alumni discounts and faculty-specific discounts.
Manchester Metropolitan University is making a number of Vice-Chancellor scholarships available, each to the value of £5,000. These scholarships are open to international students who enrol on a full-time undergraduate or postgraduate taught programme.
For courses starting in September 2018, the deadline for receipt of applications is 18th May 2018. For courses starting in January 2019, the deadline for receipt of applications is 18th October 2018.
Students will be notified if their application has been successful in June 2018 or November 2018 for courses starting in September and January, respectively.
Fields of Study
Courses offered at the University
- If an application is successful, applicants must confirm that they accept the award within 14 days.
- In order to apply, applicants must have accepted an unconditional or a conditional firm offer for a course at Manchester Metropolitan University.
- If a student holds a conditional offer and applies for the Vice-Chancellor International Scholarship, the scholarship can only be awarded once the offer conditions have been met.
- Applicants who defer their studies will not be eligible for the 2016/2018 scholarship.
- The scholarship award is limited to Undergraduate and Postgraduate taught course applicants only.
- Scholarships are only available for new Manchester Metropolitan University students who are classed as overseas students and are required to pay full overseas tuition fees.
- Current students moving from one course to another are not eligible for the scholarship.
£5,000. The scholarship will be deducted directly from tuition fees owed to the University. The scholarship is for the first year of academic study only.
How to Apply
If you meet the above criteria, you can download the Application Form. Please note, this scholarship cannot be combined with any other financial support from Manchester Met.
For more information, please visit scholarship webpage