Applications are currently ongoing for the Bristol University Think Big Scholarships for Undergraduate and Postgraduate International Students – UK. Interested students should see the details below.
Scholarship Details and FAQs
- Scholarship Details and FAQs
- When is the application deadline?
- Which countries are eligible for the scholarship?
- In which host country will I be studying?
- What is the award about?
- Field of Study
- What is the category of this opportunity?
- How do I know if I’m eligible for the scholarship?
- How many scholarship awards are available?
- What are the benefits of the award?
- Duration of Program
- How to Apply for the Programme
Bristol University is investing £500,000 to help the brightest and best international students come to the University of Bristol. 26 Think Big Undergraduate scholarships and 26 Think Big Postgraduate scholarships are available for courses starting in 2018
When is the application deadline?
- The deadline for the first round is Friday 23rd March 2018.
- The deadline for the second round is Friday 29th June 2018.
Which countries are eligible for the scholarship?
In which host country will I be studying?
University of Bristol, UK
What is the award about?
Bristol University is
committed to helping and nurturing global talent to produce the future leaders of tomorrow.
Field of Study
Any full-time Undergraduate programme (except Medicine, Dentistry and Veterinary Science) or Postgraduate programme offered at the University
What is the category of this opportunity?
How do I know if I’m eligible for the scholarship?
You can apply for a Think Big Scholarship if you:
- • are classed as an overseas student for fee purposes AND
- • applied to start a full-time undergraduate degree in one of the qualifying course or
one year, full-time taught postgraduate programme at the University of Bristol in September 2018.
How many scholarship awards are available?
26 Undergraduate scholarships AND 26 Postgraduate scholarships.
What are the benefits of the award?
Award covers between 25 and 100 per cent of tuition fees for the duration of your course.
Duration of Program
Duration of candidate’s chosen program
How to Apply for the Programme
To apply for this scholarship, download and complete the required (either undergraduate or postgraduate) application form on the Program Webpage and email it to international-partnerships[at]bristol.ac.uk.
Go through the Application procedure on the Program Webpage before applying.