Applications are currently ongoing for the 2018 Linbury Scholarships at Saïd Business School. Interested students should see the details below.
Saïd Business School (Oxford Saïd) is the business school of the University of Oxford. Oxford Saïd is the University of Oxford’s centre of learning for undergraduate and graduate students in business, management and finance. With over 500 matriculated graduate students entering each year, it has the largest intake of all graduate business schools in the UK. Undergraduates are also taught as part of the Economics and Management course together with the Economics Department.
While business and management courses have been taught at Oxford since 1965, the school of management was re-branded as Saïd Business School in 1996. It is named after its chief benefactor Wafic Saïd, a Syrian-Saudi Arabian billionaire arm dealer, financier, businessman and philanthropist, who has donated £70 million to date. The current dean is Peter Tufano, who was formerly on the faculty of the Harvard Business School for 22 years.
The Linbury Trust – a charitable trust is offering the Linbury Scholarships to individuals who are interested in acquiring a degree program at Saïd Business School, UK.
- MBA – September 2018 entry with an application deadline of 16 March 2018.
- EMBA – September 2018 entry with an application deadline of 09 April 2018.
Offered annually? Yes
Eligible Countries: UK
To be taken at (country): UK
Course Level: MBA/EMBA
Number Of Awardees: 3
Value Of Scholarship: £55,000 will be awarded to either MBA or Executive MBA students.
Eligible Field Of Study: Business administration.
Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible for this scholarship program, applicants must:
- be UK citizens
- have a minimum of two years’ experience in art, heritage or cultural sector organisation is desirable.
- have completed their bachelors degree program
- have good academic grades
- require to provide evidence of proficiency in English at the higher level required by the University.
How to Apply for the Scholarship
Enquiries about the scholarship should be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org