Home » Scholarships » Study in UK: Apply for the 2018 International Scholarships in Fire Saf...

Study in UK: Apply for the 2018 International Scholarships in Fire Safety Engineering, UK

Application Deadline: 31 January 2018

Applications are currently ongoing for the International Scholarships in Fire Safety Engineering, UK – 2018. Interested students should see the details below.

Study in UK: Apply for the 2018 International Scholarships in Fire Safety Engineering, UK

Scholarship Details

The International Master of Science Scholarships In Fire Safety Engineering (IMFSE) programme is jointly offered by 3 Full Partner Universities: Ghent University (Belgium), Lund University (Sweden) and the University of Edinburgh (UK).

This is a 2-year full-time educational master programme. There are full scholarships and tuition fee reductions available, for both EU and non-EU students.

Application Deadline: 

  • The application deadline for scholarship applicants is 31 January 2018.
  • The application deadline for self-sponsoring applicants is 30 April 2018.

Eligible Countries: EU and Non-EU countries

Course Level: Masters

Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible for this scholarship program, applicants must:

  • Be EU or Non-EU students.
  • Be Proficient in English language.
  • Have completed their bachelors degree program in civil/structural / mechanical / electrical / chemical / industrial engineering, material sciences, chemistry, physics, applied physics, architecture, urbanism and spatial planning or a related discipline.
  • Have applied or applying to any of these Universities: Ghent University (Belgium), Lund University (Sweden), The University of Edinburgh (UK), University of Queensland (Australia), ETH Zürich (Switzerland) and The University of Maryland (USA)
  • Have excellent grades.

How to Apply for the Scholarship

Interested applicants should click here to apply.

Applications are accompanied with the following:

  • A passport photo
  • A copy of passport (or other official identification proof for EU students)
  • Legalized copy(s) of your Bachelor’s diploma (and Master’s, if applicable) in the original language. The country of origin determines whether documents have to be legalized by the Belgian embassy, by apostille certification, by APS certificate, or are exempt from official certification. Check this overview.
  • A certified English translation of your Bachelor’s and Master’s (if applicable) diploma, unless the document was issued in English.
  • A legalized copy of your detailed Transcript of Records in the original language
  • A certified English translation of your Transcript of Records (unless the document was issued in English)
  • A copy of English language test scores or language certificate (max. two years old).
  • A motivation letter for the programme (1 A4-size page)
  • At least two recommendation letters.

Visit Scholarship Webpage

Sharing is caring!

Share Tweet Email WhatsApp

Want to be notified anytime there's a new post? Subscribe here to get the latest opportunities delivered to your email address by Google Feedburner.

See More Under:

Leave Your Comment