Applications are currently ongoing for the Tetley & Lupton Scholarships at University of Leeds, UK – for 2018 Session. Interested students should see the details below.
Scholarship Details and FAQs
- Scholarship Details and FAQs
- When is the application deadline?
- Is the scholarship offered annually?
- Which countries are eligible for the scholarship?
- In which host country will I be studying?
- What is the course level?
- How many scholarship awards are available?
- What are the benefits of the scholarship?
- How long will the scholarship last? Of Scholarship
- How do I know if I’m eligible for the scholarship?
- How to Apply for the Scholarship
Are you an international student who is willing to acquire a scholarship program in UK?
The University of Leeds, UK is pleased to award the Tetley & Lupton scholarship program to individuals who are willing to undergo a degree program at the Institution.
When is the application deadline?
17:00 (UK time) 1st February 2018
Is the scholarship offered annually?
Which countries are eligible for the scholarship?
In which host country will I be studying?
University of Leeds, UK
What is the course level?
Taught Masters, Masters of Research and Masters by Research degrees
How many scholarship awards are available?
What are the benefits of the scholarship?
- The award will cover fees at the University of Leeds International rate – capped at £22,000.
- Applicants are expected to cover their own maintenance costs.
- There are no additional allowances for travel or research costs.
How long will the scholarship last? Of Scholarship
12 months in total full-time
How do I know if I’m eligible for the scholarship?
To be eligible for this scholarship program, applicants must:
- first apply for the relevant programme of study and be in receipt of a Student ID Number1/Application ID Number to be eligible for a Tetley & Lupton Scholarship. Applications without a valid ID Number will be rejected.
- normally hold a First Degree at undergraduate level equivalent to at least a UK First Class Honours degree and should be considered to be the ‘best of the best’
- have already met the University’s English Language requirements by 1 February 2018.
How to Apply for the Scholarship
Interested applicants should click on the links below to apply:
Taught Postgraduate Applicants can apply online at http://www.leeds.ac.uk/students/apply.htm
Research Applicants can apply online at https://www.leeds.ac.uk/info/130206/applying/91/applying_for_research_degrees
Once you are in receipt of your Student ID Number/Student Application ID Number please click on the following link: https://leeds.onlinesurveys.ac.uk/centrally-funded-masters-postgraduate-scholarships-2018
which will take you to the online application form.
Please be aware that you may be required to provide 2 academic references to the relevant School in support of your scholarship application.