Applications are currently ongoing for the 2018 I Am The Future International Scholarships at Northumbria University, UK. Interested students should see the details below.
Northumbria University, officially the University of Northumbria at Newcastle, is a university located in Newcastle upon Tyne in the North East of England. A former polytechnic, it was established as one of the new universities in 1992. It is a member of the University Alliance and the second university of Newcastle.
The Northumbria University, officially the University of Northumbria at Newcastle, UK is offering two (2) scholarships worth 100% and 3 scholarships worth 50% to international students who are willing to pursue a degree program at the Institution.
This scholarship program is aimed to grow high-quality research and use it to drive excellence in all of our activities.
Application Deadline: 15th November 2017
Eligible Countries: International
To Be Taken At: United Kingdom
Course Level: Masters
Number of Scholarships: Not specified
Value Of Scholarships: The University will be awarding 2 scholarships worth 100% and 3 scholarships worth 50% of Year 1 international Postgraduate tuition fees to students.
Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible for this scholarship program, applicants must:
- have completed their bachelors degree program
- be ordinarily resident in a country outside of the United Kingdom or it’s dependencies and the European Union
- have applied for a Masters programme at the University
- hold an ‘international’ fee status
- be joining Year 1 of a Masters programme commencing in January 2018
- accept an offer made by the University by following the instructions, which will be sent to you.
How to Apply for the Scholarship
Interested applicants will be asked to submit a video lasting no more than 30 seconds which we will share on the University’s social media channels. Your video should answer one key question:
- Why is Northumbria a great place to prepare for your future?
Details on how to submit video will be found on the official website (Link found below)