Applications are currently ongoing for the 2018 £5,000 University of Lincoln Ghana Scholarships in UK for Ghanians. Interested students should see the details below.
The University of Lincoln is a public research university in the cathedral city of Lincoln, England. The university has origins tracing back to 1861, and obtained university status in 1992 and its present name and structure in 2001.
This is to announce that the University Of Lincoln, UK is offering scholarship opportunities to Interested applicants who wants to pursue a degree program at the Institution.
For courses commencing in January / February 2018:
- Round 1: Friday 3rd November 2017
- Round 2: Friday 1st December 2017
For courses commencing in September 2018:
- Round 1: Friday 20th April 2018
- Round 2: Friday 25th May 2018
- Round 3: Friday 22nd June 2018
Eligible Countries: Ghana
Host Country: UK
Course Level: Masters (taught and research)
Number of Scholarships: Not specified
Scholarship Value/Benefits: £5,000.
Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible for this scholarship program, applicants must:
- Be a Ghanaian citizen
- Already hold a Conditional or Unconditional Offer from the University of Lincoln for a full time postgraduate taught or masters by research programme commencing in January, February or September 2018
- Have been awarded a Bachelors degree from a recognised university with a minimum grade of 2:2 or equivalent
- Meet the English language requirements of their intended course of study – this typically ranges from an IELTS 6.0 – 7.0 or equivalent