Applications are currently ongoing for the Cranfield Sub-Saharan Africa Merit Scholarships for Masters Students UK. Interested students should see the details below.
Scholarship Details and FAQs
- Scholarship Details and FAQs
- When is the application deadline?
- Which countries are eligible for the scholarship?
- In which host country will I be studying?
- What is the category of this opportunity?
- What are the eligible courses and fields of study?
- How do I know if I’m eligible for the scholarship?
- How many scholarship awards are available?
- What are the benefits of the award?
- What is the duration of the program?
- How to Apply for the Programme
Cranfield University is delighted to launch the Cranfield Sub-Saharan Africa Merit Scholarships for 2018/19. We have multiple scholarships worth £4,000 each towards tuition fees.
When is the application deadline?
25th May 2018
Which countries are eligible for the scholarship?
Sub-Saharan African countries
In which host country will I be studying?
Cranfield University, UK
What is the category of this opportunity?
What are the eligible courses and fields of study?
- Finance and Management MSc
- Investment Management MSc
- Management MSc
- Management & Corporate Sustainability MSc
- Management and Entrepreneurship MSc
- Strategic Marketing MSc
- Logistics and Supply Chain Management MSc
- Procurement and Supply Chain Management MSc
How do I know if I’m eligible for the scholarship?
- Students from countries in Sub-Saharan Africa applying to commence full-time study in one of the eligible Masters courses listed above.
- Applicants must be graduates with a first class honours or upper second-class honours undergraduate degree or equivalent in a relevant subject.
How many scholarship awards are available?
What are the benefits of the award?
£4,000 for tuition fees
What is the duration of the program?
How to Apply for the Programme
- Applicants wishing to be considered for this Scholarship should be applying to a full-time Masters degree in an eligible course and indicate their interest on their course application form.
- If you have already applied for admission and wish to be considered for a Cranfield Scholarship you should send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org including a short submission highlighting your achievements and reasons that you should receive a bursary. Please include your full name, Cranfield ID number and course name in your email.
- Successful applicants will be notified in June 2018.
- Please note that this scholarship cannot be used with any other scholarship from Cranfield University.