Applications are currently ongoing for the Full Tuition Scholarships at King Mongkut’s Institute of Technology Ladkrabang, Thailand – for 2018 Session. Interested students should see the details below.
Scholarship Details and FAQs
- Scholarship Details and FAQs
- How to Apply for the Scholarship
Applications are invited for the full tuition fee scholarship program which is provided to Interested applicants who are looking to acquire a degree program from The King Mongkut’s Institute of Technology Ladkrabang (KMITL) , Thailand
The scholarship provides financial aid in the form of tuition exemption throughout the entire study period in an undergraduate program at the International College.
When is the application deadline?
June 30, 2018
Which countries are eligible for the scholarship?
In which host country will I be studying?
Number of Awardees
What are the benefits of the scholarship?
What is the course level?
How do I know if I’m eligible for the scholarship?
To be eligible for this scholarship program, applicants must:
- hold a nationality other than Thai.
- have completed or is expected to complete high-school/secondary-school education with a grade point average (GPA) of at least 3.0 out of 4.0 (or equivalent).
- have been admitted into an undergraduate program at the Institution and is beginning his/her study in the upcoming academic year.
- have good academic records