Applications are currently ongoing for the 2018 IPOET Scholarships at Chalmers University of Technology , Sweden. Interested students should see the details below.
Chalmers University of Technology is a Swedish university located in Gothenburg that focuses on research and education in technology, natural science, architecture, maritime and other management areas.
This is to announce that The Chalmers University of Technology, Sweden is awarding scholarship opportunities to applicants who are looking to acquire a degree program at the Institution.
Application Deadline: 15th January 2018
Offered annually? Yes
Eligible Countries: International
Host Country: Chalmers University of Technology , Sweden
Course Level: Masters taught
Number Of Scholarships: 50
Value Of Scholarships:
- A 75% reduction of the tuition fees (4 semesters / 2 year programme)
- Students who excel during their first year of studies may receive an increased scholarship reduction, which covers 85% of the tuition fee during the second and final year of studies
- No funds are transferred to the scholarship laureates
Duration: 4 semesters / 2 year programme
Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible for this scholarship program, applicants must:
- be International students
- have completed their bachelors degree program
- have applied or applying to Chalmers University of Technology.
- have good academic records