About 2018 Umeå University Scholarships for International Students
Application is currently ongoing for the 2018 Umeå University Scholarships for International Students.
The Umea University is awarding scholarships to talented and high-achieving students who are interested in pursuing a degree program at the Institution.
Successful applicants will receive a full or partial waiver of the tuition fee.
15th March 2018
Value of Scholarship
Selected candidates receive a full or partial waiver of the tuition fee.
We welcome you to apply for scholarship if you have:
- completed your application for studies at UniversityAdmissions.se before the application deadline (16 January 2018)
- a Umeå University programme as priority 1
A committee appointed by the Vice-Chancellor is tasked with selecting candidates for scholarships. The selections are based entirely on the applicant’s academic merit.
How to Apply
Applicants should fill out the scholarship form and submit the application together with other documents to University Admissions Sweden. Required documentation for all master’s applicants In order to complete an admissions application, students must provide the following documents after submitting their online application. Please do not submit documents that are not listed here, unless they are required by the university to which are applying.
- Certificates and diplomas of your completed bachelor’s degree from an internationally recognised higher education institution (university or university college).
- Transcripts of completed courses and grades for each semester (including course list) from your bachelor’s programme.
- Proof of English language skills
- Proof that student meet the specific entry requirements (university’s website will have information regarding the specific entry requirements for the course or programme they have applied to, be sure to check there for what is required).
- In order to speed up the processing of the application, University Admissions Sweden requires a copy of the page in your passport with your personal data and photograph, or some other identification document.