Applications are currently ongoing for the 2018 Talent Scholarships at ESADE, Spain for International Students. Interested students should see the details below.
The Escola Superior d’Administració i Direcció d’Empreses (ESADE) is a Jesuit educational institution within the Ramon Llull University, in Barcelona, Catalonia, Spain. ESADE runs two schools of the university, ESADE Business School and ESADE Law School, as well as a language center, the ESADE Executive Language Center.
ESADE follows an applied teaching methodology, which is based on the development of professional and management skills with campuses in Barcelona Pedralbes, Barcelona Sant Cugat, Madrid, and Buenos Aires.
The Escola Superior d’Administració i Direcció d’Empreses (ESADE) is a Jesuit educational institution within the Ramon Llull University, in Barcelona, Catalonia, Spain.
ESADE is accepting applications from interested applicants who wants to pursue a masters degree program at the Institution.
Application Deadline: December 12, 2017.
Eligible Countries: International
Host Country: Spain
Course Level: Masters
Eligible Field Of Study:
- Business Analytics
- Global Strategic Management
- Innovation and Entrepreneurship
- International Management
- Marketing Management
- ESADE CEMS MIM
- Double Degree
- Master of Research – PhD
Value Of Scholarships: All candidates are eligible to apply for financial aid to assist with their educational expenses. In order to ensure that financial aid from ESADE is available, we encourage candidates to begin the Scholarship Application submission when they apply for Admission.
Number Of Scholarships: Not Known
Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible for this scholarship program, applicants must:
- be International students
- have completed their bachelors degree program
- have good academic records
How to Apply for the Scholarship
Interested applicants are required to take the following steps:
- Complete your Online MSc Admissions Application
- Select the Scholarship you would like to apply and complete your Scholarship Application Form
- Send the ESADE Scholarship Application Form and all required documents in PDF format to the ESADE Financial Aid Office via e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org