Applications are currently ongoing for the Amsterdam Talent Scholarships at Amsterdam University of Applied Sciences, Netherlands – for 2018 Session. Interested students should see the details below.
Scholarship Details and FAQs
The Amsterdam University of Applied Sciences (AUAS) invites applications from suitable qualified applicants who has interest in pursuing a degree program at the Institution.
The Amsterdam University of Applied Sciences (AUAS) aims to attract excellent students from around the world.
When is the application deadline?
December 31 & May 31
Which countries are eligible for the scholarship?
What is the course level?
Undergraduate and Masters
How many scholarship awards are available?
What are the benefits of the scholarship?
In which host country will I be studying?
Eligible Fields of Study
- Faculty of Digital Media and Creative Industries
- Faculty of Business and Economics
- Faculty of Education
- Faculty of Health
- Faculty of Applied Social Sciences and Law
- Faculty of Sports and Nutrition
- Faculty of Technology
How do I know if I’m eligible for the scholarship?
To be eligible for this scholarship program, applicants must:
- be International students
- Have obtained all 60 credits* in the present academic year of his/her study program, with a minimum average grade of 7.
- Be enrolled in one of the programs of the Amsterdam University of Applied Sciences
- Be able to meet the conditions to obtain a Dutch visa (if applicable)
- Have paid the institutional tuition fee for non-EEA students
- Have goo academic grades
How to Apply for the Scholarship
Applicants who meet the eligibility criteria for the ATS can download the application form. After filling in all required data on the application form, the form should be submitted to the appropriate ATS contact person (see the sidebar on the right), together with a copy of your residence permit (front and back) and a certified grade list.