Applications are currently ongoing for the 2018 International Scholarships at University of Twente, Netherlands. Interested students should see the details below.
University of Twente is a public research university located in Enschede, Netherlands. It offers degrees in the fields of social sciences, exact sciences and is highly specialized in engineering.
The University of Twente, Netherlands is offering international scholarships to students from EU/EEA or Non-EU/EEA Countries who wish to undergo a degree program in the university.
The University Twente Scholarship (UTS) is a scholarship for excellent students from both EU/EEA as well as non-EU/EEA countries, applying for a graduate programme (MSc) at the University of Twente.
- Application round 1: 1st February 2018
- Application round 2: Opens on 1st February 2018. Closes on 1st May 2018
Offered annually? Yes
- EU/EEA Countries
- Non-EU/EEA countries
Eligible Fields Of Study:
- Applied Mathematics
- Applied Physics
- Biomedical Engineering
- Business Administration
- Business Information Technology
- Chemical Engineering
- Civil Engineering and Management
- Communication Studies
- Computer Science
- Construction Management and Engineering
- Educational Science and Technology
- Electrical Engineering
- Embedded Systems
- European Studies
- Health Sciences
- Human Media Interaction
- Industrial Design Engineering
- Industrial Engineering and Management
- Environmental and Energy Management
- Mechanical Engineering
- Methodology and Statistics for the Behavioural, Biomedical and Social Sciences
- Philosophy of Science, Technology and Society
- Public Administration
- Science Education and Communication
- Sustainable Energy Technology
- Systems and Control
Course Level: Masters
Host Country: University of Twente, Netherlands
Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible for this scholarship, applicants must:
- be citizens of EU/EEA or Non-EU/EEA Countries.
- have passed their English language test requirement Academic IELTS 6.5 (or TOEFL iBT of 90) and an additional 6.0 (TOEFL iBT 20) on the sub-score of speaking skills.
- have been (provisionally) admitted to one of the qualifying UT graduate programmes.
- have completed their bachelors degree.
- have good academic background.
How To Apply: You have to apply for a Master’s programme first. Once you applied for a Master’s programme and received a (conditional) admission letter, you can apply for the scholarship with your student number.