Applications are currently ongoing for the 2018 Fully-Funded UCM Scholarships at Maastricht University, Netherlands. Interested students should see the details below.
Maastricht University is a public university in Maastricht, Netherlands. Founded in 1976, it is the second youngest of the thirteen Dutch universities.
The Maastricht University invites application for the UCM scholarships which is offered to International students who have interest in pursuing a degree program at the Institution.
The university stands out for its innovative education model, international character and multidisciplinary approach to research and education.
Application Deadline: 5th January, 2018
Eligible Countries: International non-EU/EEA
To Be Taken At: Netherlands
Course Level: Undergraduate
Eligible Field Of Study: Liberal Arts & Sciences programme
Number of Scholarships: Not specified
Value Of Scholarships:
|Tuition Fee||€ 10,000||Arranged and paid by UCM|
|Visa Costs||€ 317||Arranged and paid by UCM|
|Insurance||€ 520||Arranged and paid by UCM|
|Living expenses per month||€ 500||Paid by UCM|
|Housing||Arranged and paid by UCM|
Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible for this scholarship program, applicants must:
- be accepted to the Liberal Arts & Sciences programme in Maastricht University
- have excellent grades from previous educational program
How to Apply for the Scholarship
To apply for this scholarship, applicants must apply for UCM via Studielink and upload the following documents in the category ‘Apply for Scholarship’ in MyUM simultaneously with all other required documents.
- A filled out application form
- Official documentation of financial situation, such as recent (parental) tax return and/or a copy of last pay check(s)
- Scholarship applications received by email will not be taken into consideration.
- Applicants are informed about the scholarship decision around March/April.