Applications are currently ongoing for the 2017 Amsterdam Talent Scholarships at Amsterdam University Of Applied Sciences. Interested students should see the details below.
The Hogeschool van Amsterdam, University of Applied Sciences (HvA), or Amsterdam University of Applied Sciences, is a large institute for higher professional education in the Netherlands. The HvA mainly offers bachelor’s degree programmes, but also has a number of (professional) master’s degree programmes. For students from the HvA’s international partner institutes it is possible to study at the HvA as an exchange student.
The HvA offers eighty courses of study, spread across locations in Amsterdam.
The HvA’s 2,300 employees serve more than 40,000 students.
The HvA maintains ties with the University of Amsterdam.
The Amsterdam University of Applied Sciences (AUAS) invites applications from suitable qualified applicants who has interest in pursuing a degree program at the Institution.
The Amsterdam University of Applied Sciences (AUAS) aims to attract excellent students from around the world.
After completion of a full year of studies on August 31, applicants should submit their applications for ATS to the appropriate contact person before December 31 of the same year. Students who started their studies in the second semester, and therefore will have completed a full year of studies on January 31, should submit their application before May 31 of the same year.
Undergraduate and Masters
Eligible Fields of Study
- Faculty of Digital Media and Creative Industries
- Faculty of Business and Economics
- Faculty of Education
- Faculty of Health
- Faculty of Applied Social Sciences and Law
- Faculty of Sports and Nutrition
- Faculty of Technology
To be eligible for this scholarship program, applicants must:
- be International students
- Have obtained all 60 credits* in the present academic year of his/her study program, with a minimum average grade of 7.
- Be enrolled in one of the programs of the Amsterdam University of Applied Sciences
- Be able to meet the conditions to obtain a Dutch visa (if applicable)
- Have paid the institutional tuition fee for non-EEA students
- Have goo academic grades
How to Apply
Applicants who meet the eligibility criteria for the ATS can download the application form. After filling in all required data on the application form, the form should be submitted to the appropriate ATS contact person (see the sidebar on the right), together with a copy of your residence permit (front and back) and a certified grade list.