Applications are currently ongoing for the University of Tsukuba Program in Economic Policy (PEP) Scholarships – 2018. Interested students should see the details below.
The University of Tsukuba, Japan is offering scholarship opportunities to Interested applicants who are looking to acquire a degree program at the Institution.
The objective of the Program in Economic Policy (PEP) is to provide, within the time frame of 18 months, training and the necessary skills for the conception, design, and implementation of development policies.
28th February, 2018 (JST)
Masters and Doctorate
Number of Scholarships:
Value Of Scholarship:
Students who have been given scholarship grants by the Joint Japan/World Bank Graduate Scholarship Program (JJ/WBGSP) of the World Bank will enjoy the following benefits:
- Round trip air travel (economy class) between home country and Japan, plus a travel allowance of US$ 500 for each one-way trip
- Full tuition and fees
- A monthly living stipend
- National health insurance
- Other program expenses such as Japanese lessons, educational trips, internship, etc.
To be eligible for this scholarship program, applicants must:
- be Citizens of a World Bank (WB) member country that is eligible to receive WB financing
- Hold a bachelor’s degree or its equivalent and have completed 16 years of school education (up to undergraduate level)
- have a strong background in economics and associated quantitative tools (linear algebra, calculus and basic statistics)
- be under the age of forty-five (45) at the Scholarship Application Deadline.
- be employed in a paid and full-time position at the time of the Scholarship Application Deadline unless the applicant is from a country identified in the WB’s “Harmonized List of Fragile Situations.”
How to Apply for the Scholarship
Interested applicants are required to Go to our Online Application System to start application process.