Applications are currently ongoing for the Government of Italy Invest Your Talent Scholarship and Internship Program for International Students. Interested students should see the details below.
Scholarship Details and FAQs
- Scholarship Details and FAQs
- When is the application deadline?
- Eligible Countries
- In which host country will I be studying?
- What is the scholarship about?
- What is the course level?
- How do I know if I’m eligible for the scholarship?
- How many scholarship awards are available?
- What are the benefits of the scholarship?
- How long will the scholarship last?
- How to Apply for the Scholarship
Recognizing the importance of the international students as a fundamental instrument for the internationalization of the Country, the Ministry of Foreign Affairs and International Cooperation – Directorate General for Cultural and Economic Promotion and Innovation, ITA – Italian Trade Agency, and Uni-Italia, with the support of Unioncamere (Italian Chambers of Commerce), and Confindustria (Confederation of Italian Industries), will award scholarships for the academic year 2018-2019 in favor of international students interested in attending higher education courses in Italy in the framework of the Program “ Invest Your Talent in Italy”
When is the application deadline?
28th February 2018
Scholarships are awarded to citizens, permanently resident in their home country, of the following list of countries: Azerbaijan, Brazil, Colombia, Egypt, Ethiopia, India, Indonesia, Iran, Ghana, Kazakhstan, Mexico, People’s Republic of China, Tunisia, Turkey, Vietnam.
In which host country will I be studying?
What is the scholarship about?
Scholarships are awarded for courses of Master’s degree (Laurea magistrale or Master universitario) at Italian Higher Education Institutes (state-owned institutions or institutions legally recognized by the relevant state authorities) partners of the Invest Your Talent in Italy Program. The program includes the attendance of a mandatory internship at selected Italian companies partners of the initiative.
The aim of the Program is to foster cooperation among Italian Universities and Italian companies in order to promote their internationalization by sustaining higher education courses tailored to the needs of the labor market. Thanks to this Program, young foreigners, educated in Italy and properly trained in their specific fields of expertise, will have the opportunity to make a working experience at selected Italian companies, partners of Invest Your Talent in Italy.
What is the course level?
How do I know if I’m eligible for the scholarship?
Applications may be submitted only by those who meet the following requirements by the deadline of this call.
Academic qualifications: Applications may only be submitted by those candidates referred to in Article 2 who hold the required academic qualifications (Bachelor’s Degree) to enroll in the chosen Master’s degree Program (Laurea Magistrale or Master Universitario).
Age requirements: Candidates may apply if they are no more than 28 years old on the deadline of this call, except for the only renewals.
- Candidates should submit an English language certificate as proof of their proficiency in English .
- Candidates should hold at least a B2 level certificate within the Common European Framework of
Referrqence for Languages (CEFR).
Proof of proficiency in Italian is not mandatory but will be taken in consideration in the selection process.
How many scholarship awards are available?
What are the benefits of the scholarship?
- Candidates who have been granted scholarships under the Invest Your Talent in Italy Program are exempted from the payment of tuition fees except for the regional tax for “Diritto allo Studio”.
- Grantees must subscribe a health insurance policy to bear any expenses due to illnesses or accidents.
- Grantees will receive 888 euros monthly allowance every three months on their Italian bank account. The first installment of the scholarship can only be received after the University enrollment according to the necessary administrative procedures
How long will the scholarship last?
The scholarship will cover a period of study of 9 (nine) months starting from October 1, 2018. Students will receive the instalment every three months.
How to Apply for the Scholarship
Only those students who have submitted their application for one of the postgraduate courses (laurea Magistrale or Master) included in the Program can apply for a IYT scholarship: http://www.postgradinitaly.esteri.it/postgradinitaly/en/how-to-apply