Applications are currently ongoing for the 2018 Alta Scuola Politecnica Grants for International Students at Polytechnic University of Turin. Interested students should see the details below.
The Polytechnic University of Turin is a partly-public engineering university based in Turin, Italy. Established in 1859, it is Italy’s oldest technical university. The university offers several courses in the fields of Engineering, Architecture and Industrial Design.
Campuses of the Politecnico di Torino draw inspiration from the structure of Anglo-Saxon ones, with multipurpose buildings for teaching, basis and applied research and services to the students in Turin, and a regional network of technological centers (Alessandria, Biella, Mondovì, Vercelli, Verrès), dedicated to research activities, technological transfer, specialist education and services to the region.
The Polytechnic University of Turin, Italy is offering the Alta Scuola Politecnica (ASP) Grants for Engineers, Architects and Designers which runs parallel to the Master of Science courses of PoliTo and PoliMi.
Application Deadline: October 20, 2017.
To Be Taken At (Country): Italy
Eligible Countries: International and Italian
Type: Masters Grants (Master of Science Programme)
Number Of Awards: 150 students, 90 at PoliMi and 60 at PoliTo.
Value Of Award:
- Tuition fee waiver
- Free travel and accommodation during ASP courses
- Financial support for developing the ASP Multidisciplinary Projects
- Scholarships covering accommodation for international students
- Double MSc degree from both PoliMi and PoliTo
- ASP Diploma
Eligibility: To be eligible for this scholarship program, applicants must:
- have attended at least one school year at a higher education institute in which the medium of instruction is English
- have a Bachelor degree or an equivalent academic qualification
How To Apply: Click here to apply