Applications are currently ongoing for the Mwangi MBA Scholarship for Kenyan Female Students – UCD Michael Smurfit Business School. Interested students should see the details below.
Scholarship Details and FAQs
- Scholarship Details and FAQs
- How to Apply for the Scholarship
Are you from Kenya? Are you a female student? UCD Michael Smurfit Graduate Business School is pleased to announce the opening of applications for the Mwangi MBA Scholarship Competition 2018 in conjunction with the Irish Government’s Department of Foreign Affairs & Trade.
When is the application deadline?
26th February 2018
In which host country will I be studying?
What is the course level?
How do I know if I’m eligible for the scholarship?
Please refer to the full-time MBA entry requirements and ensure that you meet them before submitting your application. Applicants should meet the following minimum Scholarship entry requirements.
- A university degree in any discipline or an extensive record of business or professional experience
- A minimum of 3 years’ post-graduation professional work experience
- Meet our minimum English Language requirement in a recognised English Language Test such as IELTS
- A minimum score of 600 points or higher in the GMAT test. Applicants must achieve this minimum score on or before the Scholarship closing date. GMAT test fee waivers available to MBA applicants eligible for the scholarship. For information on the GMAT test please click here.
This Scholarship is open only to female citizens of Kenya who are committed to returning to their country after their MBA.
Number of Awardees
What are the benefits of the scholarship?: One award of 100% tuition fees + stipend
How to Apply for the Scholarship
Submit an application to the UCD Smurfit MBA at Apply Now. Select course title and code MBA FT (B009).
It is important to go through the Application process on the Scholarship Webpage (see Link below) before applying.