Are you interested in studying in India? Applications are currently ongoing for 50% International Scholarships at KIIT University. Interested students should see the details below.
KIIT University, formerly Kalinga Institute of Industrial Technology, is a co-educational, university located at Patia, Bhubaneswar in the Indian state of Odisha. The University offers under-graduate and post-graduate courses in Engineering, Bio-technology, Medicine, Management, Law, Computer application, Rural management, Fashion, Film Studies, Journalism and Sculpturing.
It was one of the youngest institutions to be awarded the deemed university status (under the section 3 of UGC act 1956) in India and then the university status in 2004.
KIIT college of engineering has been ranked 5th among all National Level Self Financing Universities in India and Kalinga Institute of Medical Sciences (KIMS), a constituent of KIIT University, features among top 30 medical colleges of the country, according to a survey by Mumbai-based Mainline Media, The Pioneer in 2012. It has been ranked 18th among private engineering institutes and 7th in placement in 2008 by Outlook India.
KIIT School of Management has been nominated as the mentor institution by AICTE for conducting faculty development program in eastern India. In 2016, the university was placed 32nd in the NIRF India Rankings 2016 organised by the Ministry of Human Resource Development.
The KIIT University, formerly Kalinga Institute of Industrial Technology, is offering Half-Fee scholarships to International students who wants to pursue a degree program at the Institution.
10th August, 2017.
- Notification on the final list of selected students will be sent 15thAugust, 2017.
- Date of final admission is 18thAugust, 2017
- Reporting of students and starting of classes on 1st September, 2017
Kalinga Institute of Industrial Technology (KIIT) University Odisha, India
Eligible Fields of Study
Applicants are eligible to apply for all courses (see link below) except MBBS, Dental, Nursing and Architecture courses.
Undergraduate and Graduate Taught Scholarships
Applicants qualifying for the KUISP Half Scholarship program would be paying 50% of the total fee for international students which includes accommodation and food.
Duration of Course
To be eligible for this scholarship program, applicants must:
- be International students
- have a valid passport
- Preference will be given to applicants from financially challenged background.
- have applied or applying to KITT University
- have good academic records
How to Apply
The following documents are required during application:
- Copies of academic transcripts/mark sheets
- Copy of School leaving Certificate
- Copy of Degree Certificate (if applying for Master Programs)
- Recommendation Letter.
- Proof of English proficiency (if available).
- Copies of certificates of academic honours or awards received (if available).
Please mail in your applications to email@example.com