Applications are currently ongoing for the Southern New Hampshire University Merit Scholarships for international students. Interested students should see the details below.
Details and FAQs About Southern New Hampshire University Merit Scholarships
- Details and FAQs About Southern New Hampshire University Merit Scholarships
- How to Apply for the Southern New Hampshire University Merit Scholarships
- About Southern New Hampshire University
Applications are invited for the International Merit Scholarship program which is awarded to International students who are looking to pursue a degree program in Southern New Hampshire University, USA.
When is the application deadline?
The application deadline is 4th June 2018.
International students are eligible to apply.
What is the course level?
Undergraduate and Postgraduate
What are the benefits of the scholarship?
Undergraduate students may be eligible for up to: $6,000 (per year) and Graduate students may be eligible for up to: $4,000 (one-time award over two terms)
How do I know if I’m eligible for the scholarship?
- Applicants must be International students
- Applicants must be fluent in English Language
- Applicants must have good communication skills
- Applications must have applied for Undergraduate or Postgraduate degree program in SNHU
How to Apply for the Southern New Hampshire University Merit Scholarships
About Southern New Hampshire University
Southern New Hampshire University (SNHU) is a private, nonprofit, coeducational, and nonsectarian university situated between Manchester and Hooksett, New Hampshire, in the United States.
The university is accredited by the Commission on Institutions of Higher Education of the New England Association of Schools and Colleges, along with national accreditations for some hospitality, health, education and business degrees. SNHU is best known for its online programs, which have made it one of the country’s fastest-growing universities.
The university was founded in 1932 by Harry A.B. Shapiro and his wife Gertrude Crockett Shapiro as a for-profit institution focused on teaching business. It was opened under the name the New Hampshire School of Accounting and Secretarial Science.
Southern New Hampshire University offers undergraduate, graduate, and certificate programs through its multiple colleges and schools. The colleges and schools that compose SNHU are:
- College for America (CfA)
- College of Engineering, Technology & Aeronautics (CETA)
- College of Online & Continuing Education (COCE)
- School of Arts & Sciences
- School of Business
- School of Education