Applications are currently ongoing for the Daiohs Memorial Foundation Scholarships at University of Tokyo Japan. Interested students should see the details below.
Details and FAQs About Daiohs Memorial Foundation Scholarships
The University of Tokyo, Japan calls for application for the Daiohs Memorial Foundation Scholarship program which will be offered to International students who are willing to pursue a degree program in The Institution.
This Foundation aims at granting scholarships to students or researchers, subsidizing research activities at universities and research institutes.
When is the application deadline?
16th April 2018
What is the course level?
Masters & Doctorate
What are the benefits of the scholarship?s
Amount of up to 10,000 JPY/month
How do I know if I’m eligible for the scholarship?
To be eligible for this scholarship, you must meet the following requirements:
- International students studying in a master or doctoral course who are 38 years old or younger, as of April 2nd.
- In need of financial support.
- are physically and mentally fit.
- able to explain their research in Japanese.
- Applicants whose first language is not English are to provide evidence of proficiency in English at the higher level.
How to Apply for the Scholarship
Applicants must submit the following documents to ILO. Application Form should be printed on the single
- Application Form for Scholarship from private Foundations.
- Transcript of your current program, or of your previous program.
- Photo (4x3cm)
- Certificate of Enrollment
- Recommendation letter from your supervisor
- Official income certificate for your household of last year.
- Research Plan