Applications are currently ongoing for the 100% Bucerius Global Scholarships, Germany. Interested students should see the details below.
Scholarship Details and FAQs
Applications are invited for the Full Tuition Bucerius Global Scholarships for a one-year Masters program. The scholarship covers the tuition fees in full and offers an additional stipend for living expenses.
The Bucerius Master of Law and Business (LL.M./MLB) is a one-year graduate program for young professionals with a professional or academic interest in the interrelation between law and business.
When is the application deadline?
What is the course level?
What are the benefits of the scholarship?s
- Full-tuition for one-year program (EUR 22,000) for the Bucerius Master of Law and Business program.
- The additional stipend for living expenses.
How do I know if I’m eligible for the scholarship?
To be eligible for these scholarships, applicants must:
- have an undergraduate degree
- have At least 1-3 years of post-graduate work experience
- have Interest or experience in the field of law and/or business
- have Proven extracurricular interests
- have Excellent English language skills
- International experience is preferred but not mandatory.
- The Bachelor degree has to be value at 240 ECTS (4 years) or equivalent. A 210 ECTS credit degree can be considered if the applicant has at least two years of post-graduate work experience.
- Applicants whose first language is not English are to provide evidence of proficiency in English at the higher level.
How to Apply for the Scholarship
Applicants who wish to be considered for the Bucerius Global Scholarships must submit the following with their complete application for admission (merge all documents and upload under section 8.2 in the online application form):
- An essay (in English) of 500 to 750 words that identifies a current legal or business controversy or challenge facing a country, specific region or the world as such and outlines a realistic approach to address the issue
- Financial aid application forms and supporting documents
Also Download and fill