Applications are currently ongoing for the 2018 Henan Provincial Government Scholarship (Fully Funded). Interested students should see the details below.
Details and FAQs About 2018 Henan Provincial Government Scholarship
- Details and FAQs About 2018 Henan Provincial Government Scholarship
- How to Apply for the Scholarship
The Henan University of Chinese medicine is offering fully-funded scholarships to Interested applicants who are looking to acquire a degree program from the Institution.
Henan is the cradle of the Chinese nation and Chinese culture. Henan University of Chinese medicine was established in 1958, formerly Henan provincial training college of Traditional Chinese Medicine in Kaifeng City.
When is the application deadline?
10th April 2018
What is the course level?
Undergraduate, Masters & Doctorate
To be taken in(Country)
What are the benefits of the scholarship?
- Tuition, insurance, accommodation and so on.
|Supporting Categories||Values||How long will the scholarship last?|
|Doctoral Program||CNY 40,000 per year||4 years|
|Master’s Program||CNY 30,000 per year||3 years|
|Bachelor’s Program||CNY 15,000 per year||4 or 5 years|
|Three-year College Program||CNY 10,000 per year||3 years|
|One-year Non-degree Program||CNY 10,000 per year||1 year|
|Half-a-year Non-degree Program||CNY 5,000 per year||Half a year|
How do I know if I’m eligible for the scholarship?
Applicants must meet the following requirements:
- should be a non-Chinese citizen, healthy, and without any criminal records.
- abide by Chinese laws, regulations, and university’s regulations.
- have a good attitude toward learning and have obtained good achievements in their previous studies.
- Applicants for bachelor and three-year college programs must hold a high school diploma and be generally under the age of 30.
- Candidates for master’s program must hold bachelor’s degree or must hold three-year college degree more than 2 years, and be under the age of 40.
- Applicants for the doctoral program must hold a master’s degree and be under the age of 45.
How to Apply for the Scholarship
Applicants should follow the criteria of scholarship and apply to the university. Applicants must submit and send the scanned application documents（PDF format）below to email@example.com：Application Form for Henan University of Chinese Medicine, Copy of valid passport (the page including personal information and photo), Certified certificate or notarized copy of highest diploma, Transcripts of Study and other related documents.
The university starts processing the application according to the admission and scholarship criteria and also the applicant’s major preference. If the applicant meets the scholarship eligibility requirements and the application materials are complete, the university will issue the pre-admission notice on-line.
Prepare the documents in paper duplicate according to the documents required by the Henan Provincial Government Scholarship application. Make sure there is no error in all the documents, and send them to us before 30th April. Send the scanned application documents to firstname.lastname@example.org at the same time.