Applications are currently ongoing for the Foreign Students Scholarships at Cologne Business School, Germany – for 2018 Session. Interested students should see the details below.
Scholarship Details and FAQs
The Cologne Business School (CBS) Germany is offering scholarship opportunities to International students who are willing to pursue a degree program at the Institution.
These scholarships are designed exclusively for new international students (Bachelor, Master and full-time MBA) who intent to study at Cologne Business School.
When is the application deadline?
15th May, 2018
Which countries are eligible for the scholarship?
For international students
In which host country will I be studying?
What is the course level?
Undergraduate, Masters, MBA
How many available scholarships?
What are the benefits of the scholarship?
CBS awards scholarships in order to reduce the tuition fees for talented foreign students. The level of the scholarship (25%, 50% and 75% of the tuition fee) mainly depends on the skills and the financing need of the applicant.
How do I know if I’m eligible for the scholarship?
To be eligible for this scholarship program, applicants must:
- have excellent academic achievements, outstanding social & cultural dedication or athletic accomplishments.
- be non-Germans
- have applied or applying to CBS
How to Apply for the Scholarship
Interested applicants are advised to please submit the following documents until 15th of May 2018 (cob) to using the following application form.
- Transcript of records and certificates of your latest school or academic degree
- An essay about “Impact of Brexit on the German Economy” (max. 1000 words). Please use the CBS Style Guide
Essays that do not follow the rules set out in the CBS Style Guide, will not be considered for the scholarship!
- Proof of your social dedication or athletic achievements, if applicable
- Personal letter and statement that indicates the applicant’s need for a scholarship