Applications are currently ongoing for the 2018 Fully-Funded Scholarships at International Fashion Academy (IFA), France. Interested students should see the details below.
With 1200 students enrolled in its Bachelor and Master/MBA programs on its Paris, Shanghai and Istanbul campuses, IFA Paris passes on the French fashion and luxury legacy, as well as the sense of innovation and the aptitude to work as a team in an international environment. Our 3000 alumni representing more than 50 different nationalities have successfully integrated into the fashion and luxury world.
The International Fashion Academy (IFA) awards three (3) types of scholarships to help support international students who are willing to pursue a degree program at the Academy.
- Full Scholarship: Deadline: 15th March, 2018
- Excellence Scholarship: Deadline: none
- Distinction Scholarship: Deadline: none
Eligible Countries: International
Host Country: France
Course Level: Bachelor,Masters/MBA
Number of Scholarships: Not specified
Value Of Scholarship: IFA Paris awards three types of scholarships for its undergraduate and postgraduate programs to support outstanding candidates according to their profile and financial situation.
- Full Scholarship (100% free tuition)
- Excellence Scholarship (40% tuition fee reduction)
- Distinction Scholarship (20% tuition fee reduction)
- All applicants at the Undergraduate Bachelor level need to be high school graduates or equivalent.
- At least 18 years of age. (you can apply before you are 18, but should be at least 18 when you start at IFA Paris)
- Non-native English speakers need to provide an IELTS score of 5.5 or above, or a TOEFL score of 65 or above. Alternatively, provide an English training certificate.
- Strong motivation in fashion design or fashion business area.
- All applicants at the Postgraduate Master/MBA level need to be Bachelor graduates.
- Ideally have a Bachelor degree in Business Administration, Marketing, Media & Communication and Fashion Design related fields.
- Non-native English speakers need to provide an IELTS score of 6.5 or above, or a TOEFL score of 79 or above. Alternatively, provide an English training certificate
- Significant professional experience in related fields preferred, but not required (internships are taken into account).
How To Apply for the Scholarship
Interested applicants are required to create your IFA Paris Online Application Account. You will fill in all the information and choose the program you are applying for, as well as pay €150 application fee. Only after you have paid the €150 application fee, you will be able to upload the documents. Then you will fill out and upload this Scholarship Application Form as well as the other required documents mentioned above.
Scholarship applicants will have to provide the following documents:
- Motivation letter (Why you’re applying for a scholarship? Why should IFA Paris award you a scholarship? Why did you choose this program and how it will help you achieve your goals?) This replaces the required motivation letter in the normal application process.
- Scholarship application form
- For the creative programs Bachelor in Fashion Design & Technology and Master of Arts in Contemporary Fashion Design, scholarship applicants must provide a portfolio.
- For MBA programs only, please provide 3 reference letters.