Applications are currently ongoing for the 2018 Emile Boutmy Scholarship for International Students at Sciences Po. Interested students should see the details below.
Sciences Po, or Paris Institute of Political Studies, is a university located in seven cities in France. Sciences Po has campuses in Dijon, Le Havre, Menton, Nancy, Paris, Poitiers, Reims.
Undergraduate tuition and fees: Domestic tuition: 10,250 EUR (2017), International tuition: 10,250 EUR (2017)
Applicants are invited from Interested applicants who are willing to study for a degree program at Sciences Po, France. The Emile Boutmy Scholarship is awarded to top students whose profiles match the admissions priorities of Sciences Po and individual course requirements.
- Deadline for undergraduate programme: 26th April, 2018
- Deadline for masters programme: 3rd January, 2018
Offered annually? Yes
Eligible Countries: International
Host Country: Sciences Po University, Paris, France
Course Level: Bachelors Programme, Masters Programme
Number of Awardees: Not specified
Value and Duration of Scholarship: The Emile Boutmy scholarship is awarded to Undergraduate and Masters students arriving at Sciences Po for their first year of study.
Undergraduate Scholarship: The Emile Boutmy programme can take several different forms:
- A tuition grant of €7,300 per year for the three years of the undergraduate programme, in addition to a grant to cover part of the cost of living of €5000 per year.
- A tuition grant of €7,300 per year for the three years of the undergraduate programme.
- A tuition grant of €5,000 per year for the three years of the undergraduate programme.
- A tuition grant of €3,000 per year for the three years of the undergraduate programme.
Masters Scholarship: The Emile Boutmy/Miem programme can take several different forms:
- A grant of €10,000 per year to cover tuition fees for the two years of the Masters, in addition to a grant to cover part of the cost of living of €6,000 per year.
- A tuition grant of €10,000 per year for the two years of the Masters.
- A tuition grant of €5,000 per year for the two years of the Masters.
Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible for this scholarship program, applicants must:
- be International students
- have been admitted to the Undergraduate or Master’s programme.
- be First timers
- have good academic records
How to Apply for the Scholarship
Students must indicate that they are applying for the Emile-Boutmy scholarship in the “Financial information” section of their Sciences Po application. Students will also be required to include proof of income and documents explaining their family situation (e.g. income tax return for both parents, payslips, divorce certificate, unemployment benefits, documents related to alimony, child support or retirement pensions, death certificate…). Applicants must also attach, if applicable, their language test before the application deadline of the scholarship.
The Admissions Department is responsible for awarding Emile-Boutmy scholarships. Please note that your scholarship request will only be taken into account if you are admitted to one of our eligible programmes.