Applications are currently ongoing for the 2018 Tuition Free International Scholarships at University of Oulu, Finland. Interested students should see the details below.
The University of Oulu is one of the largest universities in Finland, located in the city of Oulu. It was founded on July 8, 1958. The university has around 16,000 students and 3,000 staff.
The University of Oulu, Finland invites applications from talented and outstanding applicants who are willing to undergo a degree program at the Institution.
The Finland scholarships are aimed at students studying for a Master’s degree in the University of Oulu two-year international Master’s programmes. The scholarship is for one academic year and covers the full international tuition fee.
Application Timeline: 24th January 2018 for studies starting in August 2018.
Offered annually? Yes
Eligible Countries: International
To be taken at (Institution): University of Oulu, Finland
Eligible Field Of Study:
- Architectural Design
- Biomedical Engineering
- Computer Science
- Environmental Engineering
- Ecology and Population Genetics
- Mineral Resources and Sustainable Mining
- Education and Globalisation
- Learning, Education and Technology
- Product Management
- Protein Science and Biotechnology
- Software, Systems and Services Development in Global Environment
- Wireless Communications Engineering
Course Level: Masters
Number of Scholarships: Not specified
Duration: 1 year
Value Of Scholarship: The tuition fee is an academic fee and thus covers the costs of tuition. The tuition fee does not cover the living costs such as accommodation, meals, and transportation. All students are required to finance their living costs by themselves.
Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible for this scholarship program, applicants must:
- have obtained their first academic degree (Bachelor’s or equivalent) from a recognized institution of higher education.
- proves a high level of proficiency in English language.
- have applied or applying to University of Oulu
How to Apply for the Scholarship
There is no separate application for the International Finland Scholarships. All applicants for University of Oulu Master’s degree programmes need to complete the Student Application Form.
Those applicants who are applying for the University of Oulu International Master’s Scholarship have to additionally complete the “Application for Scholarship,” which can be found at the end of the Student Application Form.
The International Master’s Scholarship application form cannot be completed and/or submitted without the Student Application Form.