Applications are currently ongoing for the 2017/2018 Full and Partial Undergraduate Scholarship at China Three Gorges University. Interested students should see details below.
To attract more international students to study in China Three Gorges University, the university will provide scholarship that only covers full tuition fee or partial tuition fee each year; other regular fees shall be paid by students according to the university fees structure. Nevertheless, the final qualification of the scholarship will be determined on the arrival sequence. Any failure in examination or violation of regulations or law will lead to cancellation of scholarship qualification of the next school year.
The China Three Gorges University, China (CTGU) is offering scholarship opportunities to International students who wants to undergo an Undergraduate degree program at the Institution.
The main objective of the University is to provide high quality, comprehensive educational and training opportunities that are compatible to changing needs of the students.
7th July 2017
- Bachelor of Water Resources Engineering (Conditional Four Years Tuition Waiver
- Bachelor of Civil Engineering (Conditional Four Years Tuition Waiver)
- Bachelor of Electrical Engineering and Automation (Conditional Four Years Partial Tuition Waiver
- Bachelor of Automation (Conditional Four Years Partial Tuition Waiver)
- Applicants must be non-Chinese with a foreign passport holder and Chinese Friendly.
- Applicants must be between the ages of 18 – 25 years of age.
- Applicants must have high school certificate.
- Applicants must be proficient in English Language and Chinese Language.
Full tuition fee or partial tuition fee
* It is to be mentioned that the applicants are required to be attentive to the study and obey the rules & regulations of CTGU for continuing this Scholarship. If any kinds of disciplinary disorder or failure in any academic courses occur to the applicants, then the Scholarship offer will be canceled.
How to Apply
Documents for application
- Completed application via
- Application documents for relevant programs
Click here to apply