Applications are currently ongoing for the 2018 Fully-Funded Scholarships at University of Nottingham Ningbo, China. Interested students should see the details below.
The University of Nottingham Ningbo China is an overseas campus of the University of Nottingham, situated in the city of Ningbo in the coastal province of Zhejiang, near Shanghai, China.
The University of Nottingham Ningbo, China (UNNC) invites applications from International students who are willing to study a degree program at the Institution.
The aim of the scholarship is to help talented students who need aids to achieve their desired future.
Application Deadline: Not specified
Eligible Countries: International
Eligible Field Of Study: The above scholarship is to support research projects outlined under the following theme: General MRI (magnetic resonance imaging).
Course Level: PhD
Number of Scholarships: Not specified
Scholarship Value/Benefits: The available PhD scholarships cover:
- Tuition fee
- on-campus accommodation for a PhD candidate only (accommodation type is based on availability)
- Monthly stipend (RMB 3,500)
- Medical insurance with designate providers
- All above items are covered for up to 36 months based on satisfactory progression
- All regulations set out in the UNNC PGR Scholarship Policy applies
Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible for this programme, applicants must:
- have a Bachelor degree in Engineering (Major in EEE/Experimental Physics and a master degree is preferred.)
- have first-class honour undergraduate degree or 70% and above for a Masters’ degree from a British University, 85% and above from a Chinese University or the equivalent from other institutions.
- meet the required English language proficiency for the relevant subject area. Please be advised that IELTS 6.5 (minimum 6.0 in any element) or its equivalent is required for FOSE Faculty scholarship.
How to Apply for the Scholarship
Interested applicants are advised to email scanned copies of the following documents to PHDadmissions-at-nottingham.edu.cn by 16:00 (China time) on the closing date. All documents must be in English except the copy of Chinese national ID.
- A completed application form(all fields filled)
- A research proposal
- Copies of degree certificates for undergraduate and postgraduate studies (Xueli certificates are required too for applicants from Chinese universities)
- Official transcripts with marks for all individual modules/courses from undergraduate and postgraduate studies (with official university stamp)
- English language test score (IELTS/ PTE academic) (not required for native English speakers)
- Two references (must be emailed directly by the referees)
- A copy of ID or passport (both sides of an ID card required)
- An electronic copy of passport-sized photo taken within three months of this application