About 2017/2018 Algonquin College Undergraduate Scholarship For International Students
Applications are currently ongoing for the 2017/2018 Algonquin College Undergraduate Scholarship for international students who wish to study in Canada.
This scholarship will be for first-year, first-term post-secondary international students based on Academic merit.
Algonquin welcomes highly qualified students from around the world. This scholarship is meant to reward those applicants who have above average grades and English language proficiency.
For Winter 2017 intake;October 30th, 2016
Courses offered at the University.
To be eligible, candidate must:
- be an international student
- be paying full international student fees and not receiving any other scholarships or bursaries.
- be accepted into your program for the upcoming academic semester and have completed all conditions. (Students in the English for Academic Purposes program leading to post-secondary Algonquin Programs, please refer to the International EAP Student Scholarship program).
- submit a completed International Student Scholarship application package including:
- a. Completed scholarship application form
- b. 500-word personal statement explaining how and why you chose your field of study and what skills, knowledge and contribution you bring to the program and to Algonquin College
- c. Copy of Academic Transcripts
- d. Copy of IELTS or TOEFL scores if you are not from an English speaking country
Candidates are urged to only apply AFTER they’ve received a Letter of Acceptance and they have met all conditions of admission and travel.
Scholarship Value For Each of the 16 Beneficiaries
Duration of Scholarship
Entrance Scholarships. Only for the first term of the first year.
How to Apply
Interested candidates should apply here and view Scholarship webpage for more application details