Applications are currently ongoing for the 2018 Fully Funded Masters Scholarships at Hasselt University, Belgium. Interested students should see the details below.
Hasselt University is a university with campuses in Hasselt and Diepenbeek, Belgium. It was officially established in 1971, as the Limburgs Universitair Centrum. On June 15, 2005 the university changed its name to Hasselt University.
The Flemish Interuniversity Council is offering scholarship opportunity to interested applicants who wants to study for a degree program at Hasselt University, Belgium.
Hasselt University is a university with campuses in Hasselt and Diepenbeek, Belgium. It was officially established in 1971, as the Limburgs Universitair Centrum. On June 15, 2005, the university changed its name to Hasselt University.
Application Deadline: 1st March 2018
- Africa: Benin, Burkina Faso, Burundi, DR Congo, Ethiopia, Guinea, Cameroon, Kenya, Madagascar, Mali, Morocco, Mozambique, Rwanda, Senegal, Tanzania, Uganda, Zimbabwe, South Africa, Niger
- Asia: Cambodia, Philippines, Indonesia, Palestinian Territories, Vietnam
- Latin America: Bolivia, Cuba, Ecuador, Guatemala, Haiti, Nicaragua, Peru
Host Country: Belgium
Course Level: Masters
Eligible Field Of Study: Statistics.
Value Of Scholarships:
- Allowance: € 890/month
- Accommodation allowance: € 390/month
- Family allowance: € 62 per dependent person/month
- Several one-time payments
- Insurance, international travel and tuition fee
Number Of Scholarships: 12
Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible for this scholarship program, applicants must:
- be nationals of the above mentioned countries
- not be more than 35 years of age
- have completed their bachelors degree program
How to Apply for the Scholarship
To apply for a scholarship, you first need to apply for the training or Master programme.
To apply for a Master programme, visit the website of the training or Master programme of your interest. Follow the guidelines for application for the programme as mentioned on its website.