Applications are currently ongoing for the 2018 BRAC JPG School Of Public Health Scholarships. Interested students should see the details below.
BRAC University (BRACU) was established in 2001 through accreditation from the Government of the People’s Republic of Bangladesh while its curricula and programs have been approved by the University Grants Commission of Bangladesh, under the Private University Act, 1992. Hon’ble President of the People’s Republic of Bangladesh Abdul Hamid is the chancellor and appoints the vice-chancellor and treasurer. The medium of instruction and examination at BRAC University is English.
The campus of BRACU is located at Mohakhali, Dhaka. The university is also building its permanent campus located at Pragati Sarani, Dhaka. The university is supposed to shift to its permanent campus by 2018.
The BRAC JPG School Of Public Health, Bangladesh is offering scholarship opportunities to interested applicants who are looking to acquire a degree program at the Institution.
Application Deadline: November 1, 2017.
Eligible Countries: African and Latin American countries
To Be Taken At (Country): Bangladesh
Number Of Awards: 4
Value Of Award:
- Secure BRAC University facility
- Air-conditioned rooms
- WiFi facilities
- Breakfast, lunch, and dinner provided
- Transport to/from School
- Accommodation Fee: US$ 8,000
Eligibility: To be eligible for this scholarship program, applicants must:
- have GPA 3.0 or above
- have Proficiency in Mathematics and oral and written English
- have Basic computer skills including Microsoft Office and data analysis software
- be Professional public health experience
- be citizens of the above mentioned countries
How To Apply: Interested applicants should Please send your completed applications with all documents to Md. Saiful Islam – firstname.lastname@example.org.
To complete the application process, attach the following:
- Scanned copy of all academic papers: secondary, higher secondary, graduation, Masters degree (if any)
- Updated Curriculum Vitae/Resume
- Scanned copy of passport
- Electronic signature
- Passport size photograph