Applications are currently ongoing for the 2018 Full Tuition Scholarships at University of Innsbruck, Austria. Interested students should see the details below.
The University of Innsbruck is a public university in Innsbruck, the capital of the Austrian federal state of Tyrol, founded in 1669.
The University of Innsbruck, a public university in Innsbruck is pleased to award scholarship opportunities to interested applicants who are willing to pursue a degree program at the Institution.
This scholarship program aims to support students of the MA Program in Peace Studies by contributing to the program’s existing scholarship.
Application Deadline: February 15, 2018
Eligible Countries: International
To Be Taken At: Austria
Course Level: Masters
Eligible Field Of Study: Peace Studies.
Number of Scholarships: Not specified
Value Of Scholarships: Tuition is payable exempt from any expenses to the Tyrolean Institute for Higher Education.
Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible for this scholarship program, applicants must:
- have completed their bachelors degree program
- provide official English language test scores: TOEFL, IELTS or FIRST.
- have applied or applying to University of Innsbruck
How to Apply for the Scholarship
The following is required during application:
- Application Form
- Curriculum Vitae
- Three recent photographs (passport size) | Drei Passfotos jüngeren Datums
- Three copies of your passport | Drei Kopien des Reisepasses
- Two letters of recommendation (from individuals, other than family members, who are familiar with your academic and/or professional abilities)
- An application essay of 300 words. Please write an essay providing your reasons for applying to this program, Applicants main areas of interest in the program, and how you hope to benefit from the program. This essay should be written in English for those students who wish to participate in any courses instructed in English.
- Two copies of your Bachelor’s Degree (or its equivalent) and transcripts.
- Health certificate indicating current state of health.
- The filled in and signed University Inscription Form.
- Copy of a document proving that you have medical coverage. This must include insurance against sickness and accidents and cover the costs of hospitalization and repatriation.
- Citizens of EU countries are only required the E-111 application form and the document or card needed in their own country to receive medical care.
- Copy of proof of insurance against theft, loss, etc. The Program is not liable for such occurrences with valuables.