Applications are currently ongoing for the 2018 Full Tuition iCAM Scholarship at Bond University. Interested students should see the details below.
The Bond University is a private not-for-profit university located in Robina, Gold Coast, Queensland, Australia. It has been listed in the global top 20 universities in the Times Higher Education (THE) Rankings of the Best Small Universities in the World. Bond was also recently ranked as Australia’s number one university for student experience for the 11th consecutive year in the 2017 Good Universities Guide.
The University was established at the initiative of Alan Bond, the founder and Chairman of Bond Corporation and Harunori Takahashi, President of EIE International. The University’s development was funded via a joint venture between Bond Corporation in Australia and the Japanese entity, EIE International. In 1987, the Parliament of Queensland granted Bond University university status via the passage of the Bond University Act. The University commenced teaching in May 1989 with an initial intake of 322 students.
The Bond University, Australia is accepting from applicants who wants to pursue a degree program at the Institution.
Applications are accepted within the Faculty of Society & Design – Interdisciplinary Centre for the Artificial Mind (iCAM) in Australia.
Application Deadline: 31st October, 2018.
Eligible Countries: International
To be taken at (country): Australia
Value Of Scholarships: Full tuition fees are awarded as well as a tax-free stipend of AU$26,000 per annum for three years.
Number Of Scholarships: Not specified
Eligibility: To be eligible for this scholarship program, applicants must:
- be International students
- have completed their bachelors and masters degree program
- have applied or applying to Bond University
- be Competent in mathematical modelling and excellent programming skills (e.g. Python, Java, C/C++, Matlab);
- have an Exceptional interpersonal communication skills and demonstrated ability to work in a multi-disciplinary research team environment;
How To Apply: Interested applicants are required to submit the following:
- Your CV and copy of academic transcript
- Brief statement of support from an academic referee
- Sample of written work, ideally appropriate for an academic audience (e.g. honours thesis, peer-reviewed journal article, essay written during coursework study or similar)
- “Statement of Purpose” describing your interests, reasons for pursuing this opportunity and longer-term goals (max. 1-2 pages)
Completed applications should be sent to: Peta Dawson/Kayleigh Corlett