Applications are currently ongoing for the 2018 Vice-Chancellor International Scholarships at Charles Sturt University. Interested students should see the details below.
Charles Sturt University is an Australian multi-campus public university located in New South Wales, Queensland, Victoria, and the Australian Capital Territory.
The Charles Sturt University (CSU) Australia is awarding the Vice-Chancellor International scholarships to applicants who are looking to acquire a degree program at the Institution.
This scholarship program is available to new commencing international students enrolled in courses offered on Port Macquarie campus in Session 1, 2018.
Application Deadline: Applications are open until 11:59pm (AEST time), 10 December 2017 for session 201830 (February) applications and 23 May 2018 for session 201860 (July) applications.
Eligible Countries: International
Host Country: Australia
Course Level: Undergraduate and Masters
Eligible Field Of Study:
- Bachelor of Accounting
- Bachelor of Applied Science (Outdoor Recreation and Ecotourism)
- Bachelor of Business Studies
- Bachelor of Creative Arts and Design (Graphic Design)
- Bachelor of Criminal Justice
- Bachelor of Environmental Science Management
- Bachelor of Exercise and Sports Science (With Specializations)
- Bachelor of Medical Radiations Science (With Specializations)
- Bachelor of Occupational Therapy
- Bachelor of Physiotherapy
- Bachelor of Psychology
- Bachelor of Social Science (Psychology)
- Bachelor of Social Work (TAFE integrated)
- Master of Customs Administration
- Master of Professional Accounting
- Master of Information Technology
Number of Scholarships: There are 12 x $10,000 tuition fee scholarships and 10X $5,000 tuition fee scholarships on offer for the whole year on offer for 201760 commencing international students.
Scholarship Value/Benefits: CSU offers a number of $5,000 and $10,000 tuition fee scholarships to new commencing international students enrolled in courses offered on Port Macquarie campus in Session 1, 2018.
Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible for this scholarship program, applicants must:
- a Commencing full-time international students in either session one, February 2018 or session two July 2018.
- have good academic grades
- be proficient in English Lanugage
- hold an unconditional offer* for a CSU course
How to Apply for the Scholarship
Interested applicants are required to submit the following by email to firstname.lastname@example.org:
- Copy of your CSU Unconditional Offer letter for a course at Port Macquarie in Session 30 2018 or 60 2018.
- Supporting documents that demonstrate high academic achievements: grades at 75% or GPA 5/7 or 3/4 or equivalent.
- An essay (1000 words) that explains why you have chosen to study at CSU Port Macquarie and that demonstrates your current community involvement (volunteering, work in the community, participation at events in your school/University, etc.) and how you see yourself being involved in the CSU Port Macquarie Student Community.