Applications are currently ongoing for the 2018 Tuition Free Scholarship At University Of Technology Sydney. Interested students should see the details below.
The University of Technology Sydney (UTS) is a public university in Sydney, Australia. The university was founded in its current form in 1988, although its origins trace back to the 1870s. It is part of the Australian Technology Network of universities.
The present-day University of Technology originates from the Sydney Mechanics’ School of Arts (the oldest continuously running Mechanics’ Institute in Australia), which was established in 1833. In the 1870s, the SMSA formed the Workingman’s College which was later taken over by the NSW government to form, in 1882, the Sydney Technical College. In 1969, part of the Sydney Technical College became the New South Wales Institute of Technology (NSWIT). It was officially unveiled by Neville Wran.
Here is another good opportunity to pursue your studies in Australia. The University of Technology Sydney is offering International Undergraduate Full Tuition Scholarships for Autumn Session 2018.
This Scholarship was established to support high achieving commencing international students enrolling to study at UTS in Sydney, Australia.
- Spring session 2017 – CLOSED
- Autumn session 2018 – 30 November 2017, 11.59pm AEST
- Spring session 2018 – 31 May 2018, 11.59pm AEST
Eligible Countries: International students
To be taken at (country): Australia
Type: Undergraduate degree
Eligibility: To be eligible for the Scholarship, an applicant must:
- Be an international student at the time of application (not an Australian citizen, New Zealand citizen or permanent resident of Australia); and
- Meet all admission requirements for the selected course; and
- Commence full-time studies on campus; and
- Have completed an Australian Year 12 or high school studies comparable to an Australian Year 12, no longer than three (3) years prior to commencing at UTS and be admitted based on this qualification to UTS; and
- Have an overall mark of 85% or equivalent in a UTS recognized high school qualification; and
- All applicants must apply using the UTS online Scholarships Application form to be eligible.
Applicants whose first language is not English are usually required to provide evidence of proficiency in English at the higher level required by the University.
Value Of Scholarship: This International Undergraduate Full Tuition Scholarship is a tuition-fee Scholarship. UTS will pay each Recipient the UTS tuition fees for the approved Bachelor degree course for the duration of the Scholarship, which is the standard number of sessions required for completion of the Recipient’s enrolled undergraduate course on the basis of full-time study load.
Number of Scholarships: Up to six (6) new recipients will be awarded the scholarships in 2018. A maximum of three (3) recipients will be awarded the Scholarship in each of the Autumn and Spring intakes in 2018.
How To Apply:
To apply for this Scholarship please submit the online application form